Avengers: Infinity War

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Your ability to be the exact opposite of right in everything almost qualifies as its own superpower.
What would be my name?

"Incorrect Man"
"WrongOne"
"Master Untruth"

On a serious note I genuinely hate Cap USA and hope he dies.

What would be my name?

"Incorrect Man"
"WrongOne"
"Master Untruth"
I'm thinking like a pun, like Annihilator, but with the emphasis on the "lie" or something.

On a serious note I genuinely hate Cap USA and hope he dies.
Best character confirmed.

No idea if this describes you or not, but most of the reasons I hear people give for not liking Cap are dumb, non-character based reasons, like not liking his powers or finding him old-fashioned or whatever. In terms of just storytelling, he's got one of the clearest voices, and having a character who you can identify through the manner and content of what they say, in a massive ensemble, is really valuable.

And his immutable principles, for creating dramatic conflict, are gold. Think Rorschach. He's a hard surface for people to bounce off of. Kinda like an unsung player on a basketball team who makes everyone around them better.

His interplay with Stark, in particular, is so, so good, and such a cool, powerful metaphor for the inevitable, unending push-pull between the wisdom of tradition and the reforms of the future.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I love Captain America but don't mind if he dies in this. Somebody's got to die in this movie or it's just going to be another super villain wants to destroy the earth but it's OK there's no actual stakes/ nobody will actually die movie. And it'll have more impact if its a character people actually care about. I hope he gets a good dramatic death scene.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hellraiser crossover?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
There is a chance that something may happen to Captain America. They have been promoting Captain Marvel as the same character, only cosmic. With the Phase 4 movies heading that way...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
New image revealed of Loki:
The background looks like Skyrim. xD
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Should be really good.
Not to afraid of characters getting taken out since so many have died in comics and then came back or re-created somehow.

Regardless, I will be making every effort to catch this at the theater IN 3D of course

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
early reviews = better than Justice League