The MoFo Top 100 Foreign Language Film Countdown

→ in
Tools    

The trick is not minding
We’ve been had, fellow MoFos! There is no countdown! Yoda and Thursday has tricked us! It was all one epic joke!
All of our ballots have also been replaced with votes for...wait for it....
Inception!

Austruck will be happy to finally be right!

Darn you Christopher Nolan! You finally really did it. You maniac!

late one pointer reaction
A Story of Yonosuke (2013)

F*** Cinema (2004
yeah, F cinema, interactive media is the future of the artform!

Remember that this is a foreign language movie list, so it's only available in foreign countries. You have to get a VPN and change your location to read it.

You'll all probably have to readjust your clocks for this countdown, Thursday's on Britland time I believe, so it'll probably be more evenings than mornings day-to-day.

Anyway, for my end, I think we've reached the level of Acceptable (no promises I won't tweak things as we go though ), so it's close now.

I hope Super Karate Monkey Death Car makes the cut.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Remember that this is a foreign language movie list, so it's only available in foreign countries. You have to get a VPN and change your location to read it.
Como es una lista de películas extranjeras, el ajuste que voy a hacer es que de ahora en adelante voy a escribir todo en español. Ajustense ustedes

I'm still wondering if the home-video of our very own @cat_sidhe flicking through an Ikea catalogue whilst sitting on the can will have garnered enough support to make it?

(I know technically it never had a cinema release but even the Oscars are allowing internet crap in these days so imo it might still qualify)

So just dropping in to check things out, where is #100 and #99? lol

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

So just dropping in to check things out, where is #100 and #99? lol
See above: Thursday's in Europe, so in general the entries will probably go up in the evening for those of us in the U.S.

See above: Thursday's in Europe, so in general the entries will probably go up in the evening for those of us in the U.S.
oh ok cool, good to know