125 Best Films Ever Made List

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Well Obviously Tommy Lee Jones performance is that of Captain Call in Lonesome Dove and Tommy Lee Jones best Other acting is that of the Marshall character in Fugative and U S Marshalls. Agent K is just my favorite Character he created.
I meant with your choices of film, not of performance. I didn't read your snippets.
Lol I agree. Sorry to be rude but you set yourself up with that title 125 best films ever made...not according to me or prob a lot of ppl.

Don't listen to them; make your list and enjoy it. It is yours and (maybe) yours alone. Enjoy it to its fullest.

Welcome to the human race...
OP literally put a "these are my picks and I know some people will hate them" disclaimer in the very first post but go off I guess.

To be clear if dont like the movies I have chosen. Well theres nothing I can do about that but if cant be civil I ask for weither you hate or like the movie and move on with your day. Not making anyone say my list is the list. Shoot anyone can post there own list. I dont care But I dont like any possible person attacks Its only then id ask a person to just not even come to the thread. No one likes a Troll afterall. But the thread is meant all in good fun and not too be taken too seriously but for me these list take alot of personal time and effort and only want respect in that effort.

Ok well I apologise I don’t want to be a troll. Having said that I thought your comments about 300 were a bit bizzare and I felt compelled to comment. Basically couldn’t keep my mouth shut.

119 A League Of Their Own
One of my very favorite Sports and my 3rd favorite Baseball movie. In my humble opinion its one of those movies everyone should have on their list. With Grumpy Tom Hanks playing a Couch for a team of Girls that took part when most the men were fighting at the War. The girl characters as female baseball players all work pretty well. Even Madonna and Rosie O'Donall
But Geena Davis stands out in this movie as almost the Perfect women. She is the eagerly waiting house wife that happens to be the best female Baseball player and Hanks and Davis have a good chemistry least I thought so.
The movie in a way has a sad ending as do all reunion type storylines when you learn characters in the movie died. Thats when you care about a movie when you feel happy or sad about what happens to them.

Ok well I apologise I don’t want to be a troll. Having said that I thought your comments about 300 were a bit bizzare and I felt compelled to comment. Basically couldn’t keep my mouth shut.
Shoot I dont care if hate a movie I happen too like I mean 300 isnt my top 50 film its the 124th.
Rip 300 all you like just not me.

Mate I love 300. But it’s not a realistic portrayal of war or that legendary story. Not that I’ve seen it but that other 300 would probably tell the tale more accurately but who knows.

Well I am quite certain the days of Greek myth they believed in super human tales and that there great gods would be greater then the gods from another land. So I am certain Zack Snyder took the ego part that is a Greek Bad Ass group and just increased it 50more percent. The Persian Army Greatness was real until the Roman Empire defeated them and I am certain a Roman Army in this world would look even 100 times more unbeatable then the Persians.

118 10 Things I Hate About You

I loved this movie and yes a guy can like a teen romance flick. My taste were a few of them in the 90s. I was never A 16 Candles, Breakfast Club or Dirty Dancing person . But did like a Few films like it during the 90s too 2000ish range. Like everything about the movie how about a person for hire was not the real jerk and that the geek wins the girl too in the same film was really great.

117 The Bear

This movie I saw on the Disney Channel and Once in School but I never seen all of it. Not until I was 11 I think and it still one of my favorite films. I like how you see both sides of a Bear hunt. The men hunting a bear they shot but didnt kill.
Its something like a documentary in it cause your seeing life of a bear almost most of the movie. Only the humans and dream mushroom sequence let you know it was a movie with an acting bear

116 O Brother Where Art Thou

This was just a good movie. Crazy for certain but a good movie and Clooney is at his best in this movie. Even though really all 3 pretty much make the movie. Cant Imagine the movie without any of the main 3 actors.
When this movie was out this was movie had a pretty big music video on CMT and at that time TNN. In case kids dont know we use to have channels that played videos of songs. It was before Youtube kids.

115 Star Wars Phantom Menace

This is to be sure a Sensative Subject all my Star Wars movie placings but I want it clear. Only Attack Of The Clones fellow out of being in my top 125. The order you see the Star Wars movies is my current Ranking System as well for The 9 films. I probably for the Longest time was only person who really loved this movie. But Revenge Of The Sith being the Best Prequel film and Force Awakens and Rogue One Came out and even dare I say Last Jedi
Looking Back on this movie compared to other far worse films made since the Star Wars Prequels. Its almost really silly how many people hated this movie and really destroyed the young kid playing young Anakin and really was what was the start that Broke George Lucas.

I don't actually wear pants.
Something doesn't make sense here; I'm not chastising him for picking films I don't really enjoy. That's not it at all. I'm merely saying I don't enjoy them. If you post something on the Internet, or say it to a group of people in person, you have to expect people to disagree. He can make a list of whatever he wants. Doesn't mean I have to say, "Good list!" when I don't mean it. I'm in the West, not the East.

117 The Bear
This movie I saw on the Disney Channel and Once in School but I never seen all of it. Not until I was 11 I think and it still one of my favorite films. I like how you see both sides of a Bear hunt. The men hunting a bear they shot but didnt kill.
Its something like a documentary in it cause your seeing life of a bear almost most of the movie. Only the humans and dream mushroom sequence let you know it was a movie with an acting bear

wow,The bear i think i have to watch this,looks entertaining

Something doesn't make sense here; I'm not chastising him for picking films I don't really enjoy. That's not it at all. I'm merely saying I don't enjoy them. If you post something on the Internet, or say it to a group of people in person, you have to expect people to disagree. He can make a list of whatever he wants. Doesn't mean I have to say, "Good list!" when I don't mean it. I'm in the West, not the East.
So you didnt like any movie from my List so far. But then again my style is not for everyone. Some films may be oscar beloved films but mostly I grew up during the 80s cheesy Popcorn Flick era so my choices are likely to be a bit odd. Funny thing to me about movies is this some people in the modern era think if there are no shiny crisp special effects. It means the movie can't be possibly good. I can remember Many movies from the Western Era like JohN Wayne and Jimmy Stewart. But I also like and Love Films just as much with Hugh Jackman and Robert Downey Jr In Them.
I dont expect people to like most of my favorite films. I just hope some can say down the line hey I liked that movie too. I am 40 and Im on that strange Bubble where I like modern films fine but Still loved the great character actor classic films where the effects are no existing and performance drove the movie.

125 The Mummy
124 300
123 Treasure Island
122 Bedknob and Broomsticks
121 Hellboy
120 Men In Black
119 A League Of Their Own
118 10 Things I Hate About You
117 The Bear
116 O Brother Where Art Thou
115 Star Wars Episode 1 Phantom Menace

114 Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves

I know many who dont like this movie mostly because of Kevin Costner not really trying to be British. But this movie has one of the best Villans all time played by Alan Rickman and each era I guess a person has a Robin Hood movie. This one shall always be mine. The film also introduced me the brillance that is Morgan Freeman. The man can play any role.

113 Bambi

I always did like the Disney Animated classics and I Mean the grand days of hand drawn animated feature films. No there is nothing wrong with the 3 style today cause who doesnt love Shrek or Zootopia but for me there is no beating the early classic animation films done by the House Of Mouse.
Bambi is the best Drawn animated film of its time and likely is a really twisted film because they kill Bambi's Mom in the middle of Winter and reluctant Stag who looks down on everyone from his rock has to take care of his kid till Spring or Bambi isnt helpless anymore.