What are your pet peeves?

Tools    

My personal top 20 👇

1...People who say everything happens for a reason.... I believe scientifically things happen for a reason but in terms of it all being part of some greater plan is ridiculous to me, as some things are just depraved and reasonless.

2..Rap music.. But each to their own. I just think of rap music as poetries simple brother that is always trying to be edgy.

3.. Woke culture/ The pronoun police. All fits under one umbrella really. I won't elaborate since discussing politics on this site isn't wise 😄

4.. People who put eyelashes on their cars.

5.. People

6.. Disney Star Wars with the exception of Rogue one.

7.. People who dislike dogs. If you find out a person dislikes dogs you should alert your authorities immediately.

8.. Celebrity worship... This is most common in American culture.

9.. The term reverse racism... It's just racism and anyone can be racist in my opinion.

10.. People who say it's just a prank bro.

11.. People who vape while riding an E Scooter.

12.. The term Ok Bommer... It's pretty much a term used by disrespectful people to dismiss the opinions of the elderly.

13.. Cancel culture

14.. Vegans who can't stop telling you why their vegans.

15.. Daniel Radcliffe 😄

16.. People who refer to themselves as influences. When you are really influencing people you don't need to say it. I can't imagine a great artist like Bruce Springsteen refer to himself as an influencer. People need to stay humble.

17.. Plus size modeling. In my humble opinion I just see it as people glamorising an unhealthy lifestyle. But again this is my opinion.

18.. Stylish films/TV shows about serial killers. Most serial killers are narcissistic so these people are giving them the attention that they crave. Also giving these people a platform in general like Larry king did interviewing the guy who killed John Lennon.

19..People who can't define what a woman is. I saw Matt Walsh's documentary and it was very eye-opening.

20.. Tinder.. The reason why is the app promotes promiscuity. I believe this prevents people from having real connections with one another.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Snowflake paroxysms!

I abhor the current condition of the polity, where so many cretinous proles are salivating to stigmatize art/artists as one of their hypersensitive execrations “Beware of this abomination, it is (paedophilic/fascistic/racist, etc, etc, etc)!!!1”. It fills me with such exultation that I was nurtured in the nonages when art could be provocative without a myriad of brittle simpletons caterwauling about how lacerated they are to behold something “disquieting”.

Fortify yourselves, this is the verity you inhabit. Art is mirroring the facticity you wish to eschew.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.