Describe a movie with a Monty Python, Seinfeld or Spongebob quote

Tools    

Example, if I say, The Beguiled, another can say, "It is a lonely life: bathing, dressing, undressing, making exciting underwear.... We are just not used to handsome knights." That next person picks a movie for the next user.

OK, Basic Instinct. I'm gonna be a dick from the start.

Next: Gone With The Wind

• SpongeBob: Sunsets always remind me of bowls of fruit. What do they make you think of, Squidward? [Squidward imagines SpongeBob laughing and then exploding]

Next: Goodfellas

Oh, I'm sorry! I was supposed to do Goodfellas (1990). I guess I didn't look close enough at the first post!

Anyway, here's Goodfellas (1990).

"You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o’clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down the mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, our Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!"

Oh, I'm sorry! I was supposed to do Goodfellas (1990). I guess I didn't look close enough at the first post!

Anyway, here's Goodfellas (1990).

"You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o’clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down the mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, our Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!"

Pick?