Classic Rock Bands Still Popular To Youth?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I see people posting stats and such all over the internet, but I don’t think I ever put them altogether, beyond reading it then and there but remembering reading that 70% of the commerce is from bands/artists from the 60/70s, and I’m curious which ones are popular with the young people. The Beatles are probably a given, but I wonder who else. Probably a “colorful” band with someone they’ve seen on YouTube, maybe not even in a music setting. Maybe interviews? Sometimes a younger celebrity pushes older artists, and if you have 10 million “followers” it can definitely influence. If I had that many, I’d definitely push my favorite stuff, especially the lesser known stuff, but I digress.

Maybe Pink Floyd?

Although not considered a "classic rock" band The Red Hot Chili Peppers (formed in 1982) have had the longest staying power out of any band I've known.

For anyone responding it would be neat if you'd say how old you are generally....like early 20s, late 30s, mid 90s I'd answer myself but I'm not a youth so I'd only be guessing.

Although not considered a "classic rock" band The Red Hot Chili Peppers (formed in 1982) have had the longest staying power out of any band I've known.
I think The Rolling Stones might have a word with you.

If you want to know this kind of thing, take a look at the music reactors on youtube. That might give you some indication.

Everyone seems to still like Springsteen.