The Cloverfield Paradox

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I didnt even know there was a #4. That'll probably be on the air before 3 gets off the ground.

This might just do nobody any good.
My sole request is to keep up the template set up in 10 Cloverfield Lane and not, uh, Cloverfield. That is to mean that they put the concept and genre trappings second.

Release date for this has been pushed back again.

Feb 2017, then October 2017, then Feb 2018... now it's been pushed to April 20th 2018.
Does this mean they literally faked a release date change just to make sure they caught everyone off guard?!

Insanity. I love it.

Between this and...another recent film I will not mention to avoid spoiling it...people are doing some very cool, creative things to try to get people's attention in a world where half this stuff leaks well before release.

Does this mean they literally faked a release date change just to make sure they caught everyone off guard?!

Insanity. I love it.

Between this and...another recent film I will not mention to avoid spoiling it...people are doing some very cool, creative things to try to get people's attention in a world where half this stuff leaks well before release.
So hang on, bring me up to speed because I'm a tad confused. Is #3 or #4 being released on netflix after the superbowl?

Previously known as God Particle, then Cloverfield 3, then Cloverfield: God Particle and now The Cloverfield Paradox.

God Particle: A Cloverfield Story.

Previously known as God Particle, then Cloverfield 3, then Cloverfield: God Particle and now The Cloverfield Paradox.
Thanks very much.

Trailer has me really intrigued. But seeing that "on Netflix tonight" was .

#2 is on Hulu, if that’s available to you. I doubt there’s much need to watch it, though. Almost certain that one is less a Cloverfield movie than this one.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Just watched it.

Not bad, but will be the most divisive one yet, maybe even the least liked. Review coming up.

Suspect's Reviews

Well, haven't seen #2 yet, but intend to, and now this one, which sounded intriguing is on Netflix? That kills that one for me as I don't have Netflix nor do I intend to. But I'll be interested in seeing reviews of it in case I get a chance to see it sometime in this lifetime.

I've only seen 10 Cloverfield Lane but will probably watch this without watching the first.

Looking forward to Alex Garland's Annihilation which is being released on Netflix everywhere other than the US at the end of this month much more.

Well, haven't seen #2 yet, but intend to, and now this one, which sounded intriguing is on Netflix? That kills that one for me as I don't have Netflix nor do I intend to. But I'll be interested in seeing reviews of it in case I get a chance to see it sometime in this lifetime.
Why don't you have Netflix?

I mean, I'm slightly annoyed they caved to Netflix as it feels like a cheap route to me, and Netflix's new strategy of buying out interesting films from studios is lazy in my eyes.

while great for TV, I feel what Netflix is doing with films is damaging to cinemas right now.

Originally Posted by MovieMad16
Why don't you have Netflix?
Because I already pay out the freaking nose for cable, and I love DVDs, so no, I'm paying for a streaming service...at all.