Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Basically, whether in the theatre, or some old movie that you rented or saw on TV, if you've seen it lately, post it here.

BAD TASTE 8/10

Broken Flowers 8/10

Suspect's Reviews

Can we try with real bullets now?
Isn't this a lot like the Movie Tab thread, oh well who cares

Remember the Titans = C+
The Rocky Horror Picture Show = A-
A Walk To Remember = B

I got for good luck my black tooth.
This is done already in Movie Tab II. Also, you spelled last wrong.

Level 2 : Farmer
Cube - 8.5 / 10 - Even though I watched it in french.

benchwarmers - 5.5
final destination 3 - 8

Descent - B
Pirates 2 - B+
Who framed Rodger Rabbit - A Freaking +!

Takashi Miike's "Audition" - 9/10

Provocative and eerie...slow but steady to the climax ending which will knock your socks off

Horrorphiliac

www.forumninja.com
Running Scared - 7/10
Doom - 4/10
Clerks II - 8/10
Pirates 2 - 7/10
Superman Returns - 8/10

the lake house-9/10
clerks 2-9/10
pirates 2-8/10
the break up-7 and a half/10
you me and dupree-7/10
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Level 2 : Farmer
before sunrise - 8/10
before sunset - 7 /10
the royal tenenbaums - 6/10
punch drunk love - 7/10

Just watched World Trade Center tonight. It is honestly the only movie that I cried through.

Multiple times.

When you watch this move (Since its a must) if you dont get teary-eyed, your heartless. I understand that most wont watch it because its a very disturbing and controversal topic, but it shows more in depth of what the police officers and their families went through. There are 2 scenes in the movie that in my opinion Need To Be Taken Out! I will explaine further in PM's, no need to spoil.

All in All, i give the movie a 8 out of 10

Lets put a smile on that block
Very clever Loner. Very clever indeed. I can't remember any Lat movies that ive seen

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Very clever Loner. Very clever indeed. I can't remember any Lat movies that ive seen
I deleted my post because someone corrected the title of the thread.

My lame lat joke doesn't make any sense anymore.

talladega nights A-

There are those who call me...Tim.
Back to the Future: Part II

C+

Starts off a mess, but get's better once we leave the future scenes (I'm aware that Bob's Gale and Zemeckis were taking the p*ss with these scenes, but the editting seemed pretty sloppy at times and it really wasn't much fun). Even then it never reaches the same level of enjoyment as the first (or even the third).

You can tell Robert Zemeckis hadn't committed himself as fully to this film as he should've done, something he's since admitted.

But...it's still alright and always gets me in the mood to watch Part III.

just been to see miami vice and it was the biggest crock of **** i've ever seen. avoid it like the plague.
colin farrel can't act, jamie foxx slept through the whole film (at least thats what it felt like) and the script? lets just say even the nicest thing to write would be banned for fowl language.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Loner
I deleted my post because someone corrected the title of the thread.

My lame lat joke doesn't make any sense anymore.
This is a shame.

21 Grams - 9/10
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

-
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore