I'll judge your taste in movies

Tools    

Originally Posted by Camo
>_> Gotta watch Titanic again...

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Very nice choice in banner. A lot more subtext there than Sexy Celebrity knows...

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Well... since you said that, it means you had it unconsciously on your mind. Your dick is in the popcorn.
*laughs* Brilliant.

Originally Posted by Gatsby
My profile banner doesn't hide any personal sexual desires in it. It just directly shows them.
Judge Judy? OH WAIT.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Somebody hacked your account and put Hoop Dreams in.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
SilentVamp --

You don't leave anybody behind. Glory focuses on black people who fought in the Civil War, told from the point of view of a white man. Since I know you're not black, you are like that white man. You believe in letting the voices of those not always heard be heard. Also, you see life as a war field. The war is still going on for all of us in your eyes. Life is a war, no matter the situation, and you deserve some glory from it. As do all the people you love.

Beauty and the Beast, the Disney cartoon, continues your theme of embracing those who are more unloved and left behind. You are like Belle, looking to dance with the outsider. You truly follow your heart no matter where it goes.

And you believe that everyone must be trained for the war zone, thus your #3 film is The Empire Strikes Back, where we find Yoda training Luke Skywalker. In Glory, you showed your appreciation for the black man and people who've had to face hardships. In The Empire Strikes Back, Darth Vader is the black man. And it is here that you show even more sympathy for the "bad" man -- the bad guy could be your own father. This is where Luke learns that he has a personal connection to the dark side, that he is not so white himself. And -- he sympathizes. He calls out for his father at the end of the movie while resting. You know that the outcast could be the closest person in your own life. It could even be you.

The Big Parade continues the theme of war and assimilation. A rich guy joins the army and befriends two working class men.

Field of Dreams is the war field again. Getting the glory. Build it and they will come! I see it's about (I haven't really watched this thing) a trouble relationship with a father, also. Maybe you have a troubled relationship with either your father or your mother. Just like the troubled child/parent relationship of The Empire Strikes Back. Anyway, this is optimistic of you. You believe dreams can come true, that goals can be reached.

Amadeus continues the theme of reaching your goals, as well as child/parent issues (Mozart's father was in the movie), and you probably sympathized with Salieri and the way people looked over him and didn't care about him, while Mozart got all the attention. And -- optimistically -- Salieri got some of his own recognition in the end thanks to this movie. He even drove his rival, Mozart, to his death!

West Side Story is just the Civil War in a blue-collar neighborhood.

Goodfellas -- the lower on the list we get, the more we get into the deepest recesses of your unconscious, your deepest self, your animal self. We're starting to see your brutality and aggression. She is a gangster when it comes to her own personal war field. This is why she says if you do her wrong, she'll never speak to you again. She is a gangster.

The Assassination of Jesse James -- more gangsters. More aggression. More blood. More Civil War-like situations.

And finally -- Young Frankenstein. Well, the ultimate outcast is obviously Frankenstein. He's undead! Missy, I think your love for the outsider is probably because you're one yourself. You are a Young Frankenstein. Just like you can also be a SilentVamp -- a vampiress, perhaps?

This is an optimistic, deeply caring woman who's not stupid about the brutal, chaotic, largely uncaring world that she finds herself in.
Oh, I love you!!! I swear with each passing day I love you just a tad bit more. This was not only very entertaining, but it was pretty damn accurate. Thank you for that!

She is a gangster.
Damn straight.

I feel pretty bad that SCs big write up on Vamp that i couldn't be bothered reading has been pushed a page back .
Well, you could read it now. It is right up there in this post to read.

Is it too late to be judged? Please someone judge me!
You seem to be a very easy-going guy and you seem to like everything.

So I'll say you taste in movies is "eclectic."

You seem to be a very easy-going guy and you seem to like everything.

So I'll say you taste in movies is "eclectic."
I think this is an accurate judgement.

Is it too late to be judged? Please someone judge me!
Your top ten is very Hollywood. I can't see one film not in the English language. Are all 10 produced in the same city? (L.A.) ?

That said I know your passion for film and spending time and money on physical copies of film, so it's not really a negative. Those just happen to be your favourites. And there are some incredible films amongst them

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You're all normies. Here, I'm judgemental.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.