Girl is Followed by a Street Performer; only moves when not looking

Tools    

*Updated* Scene where a girl is followed by a living statue street performer. There is a street festival going on, the main girl takes interest in a painted street performer and soon realizes the guy is following her on the streets and stands still only when she looks at him. This is from one scene in a movie, but the statue performer shows up a couple times. This takes place in a London/Boston looking city maybe? I also want to say the movie is mainly about her being haunted/followed by a ghost? If anyone could help, PLEASE. I need it.

Notice how I stated *Updated* at the beginning. That means it is "updated"
You asked this same question 2 days ago.

Thank you! I didnt mean to cause trouble here.
But it says ‘updated’, the festival is a new piece of detail. Maybe they don’t know how to edit the post.

Hey, I said it was updated. That means it has been updated. An update means I updated it.
that what i thought aswell

Just a bit more customary to update the original post/thread, is all. And let a mod know either way if you're gonna post another so I can remove the last one.

freedom~empathy~peace
How long ago did you watch this film?
Was it a horror film, do you think....or more like a drama / thriller?

I found a movie from 2014 that's just called 'Judy'. I haven't watched it (way too gory for me), but performance artists are mentioned in the plot:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4164244/?ref_=adv_li_tt

"....Mary's mistake was to ignore a group of performance artists (The Crows) in the street. Tormented and alone in her home, Mary quickly learns that The Crows' art is crafted in blood and terror."

It was more of a suspenseful, paranormal movie. Judy is not it, BUT that does look like a good scary movie! Maybe too gory for me as well haha thanks for the help though

How long ago did you watch this film?
Was it a horror film, do you think....or more like a drama / thriller?

I found a movie from 2014 that's just called 'Judy'. I haven't watched it (way too gory for me), but performance artists are mentioned in the plot:

"....Mary's mistake was to ignore a group of performance artists (The Crows) in the street. Tormented and alone in her home, Mary quickly learns that The Crows' art is crafted in blood and terror."