Movie with a dragon, a magical girl, orcs and elvish people?????

Tools    

So, this movie I watched 15, 20 years ago, there's this family, the mother has disappeared after the last child birth. There's 2 or 3 girls, raised by the father. Someday orcs or something gets in the house, there's a fight cause they try to kidnap one of the girls (the protagonist).
The family scapes, and find elvish people, they take them to a flying ship and then to a magical land, where the mother is still alive. There they say to the girl she has powers, like her mother, to bring back to life a dragon, that can help in the battle of good vs evil. They take her to a beach where she finds the dragon skull.
Then she goes to an arena or something, and rides a horse holding the skull, she holds it up her head and then there's a beeeeeeautiful scene, where the dragon comes back to life, with flesh, veins and all.

That's all a remember, guys, please help me I'm begging you.

I didn't watch, but your description is similar to movie entitled Voyage of the Unicorn (2001).

freedom~empathy~peace
I think Wositelec has solved this one. Here is the plot synopsis of 'Voyage of the Unicorn':

"....Movie about a family consisting of a single father (Professor Alan Aisling) with two daughters, ages 9 (Cassie) and 15 (Miranda), who, after escaping an attack by Trolls in the real world, end up going on a journey in a fantasy world. They find out they are involved in a prophecy involving Trolls taking over a fantasy world. Naturally, this family are the chosen ones.

The family ends up traveling around to different islands on their ship, the Unicorn, and go on a series of largely unrelated adventures in the pursuit of their main goal: fulfilling the prophecy and finding the dragon skull that will end the trolls' reign of terror..."

I think Wositelec has solved this one. Here is the plot synopsis of 'Voyage of the Unicorn':

"....Movie about a family consisting of a single father (Professor Alan Aisling) with two daughters, ages 9 (Cassie) and 15 (Miranda), who, after escaping an attack by Trolls in the real world, end up going on a journey in a fantasy world. They find out they are involved in a prophecy involving Trolls taking over a fantasy world. Naturally, this family are the chosen ones.

The family ends up traveling around to different islands on their ship, the Unicorn, and go on a series of largely unrelated adventures in the pursuit of their main goal: fulfilling the prophecy and finding the dragon skull that will end the trolls' reign of terror..."
I am sure that it is correct movie. I watched yesterday and all details are the same. However, "flying ship" was misleading information, because at the start I thank that it was like flying ships from "Atlantis" PC games.

By the way, it's interesting that I found it only using Google "ship dragon elves imdb" and it was first result

freedom~empathy~peace
....and it was first result
Yes, taking a bit of time to decide which are the best words to try in a search is a good way to proceed when playing this game, I feel.

You got a result on your first search for this film? -- I wish it could always happen that easily

You got a result on your first search for this film? -- I wish it could always happen that easily
It was my third or fourth search, but it was maximum 10 minutes, because I checked and read different reviews and descriptions of movies