🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

What episode was he in?

As soon as I went to bed last night the answer popped into my head...Is he one of the alien 'ghost witches' that we see floating in the sky at the beginning of Cat's Paw?

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
As soon as I went to bed last night the answer popped into my head...Is he one of the alien 'ghost witches' that we see floating in the sky at the beginning of Cat's Paw?
No.. but it was in the first season.

By "disembodied head", I think you might mean a "floating head" that we saw on the viewscreen. There was Balok in "The Corbomite Maneuver", but that doesn't look anything like him. There's also Apollo in "Who Mourns for Adonais?", but that's not him either. We also see Abe Lincoln floating in "Savage Curtain", but we see all of Lincoln sitting in a chair, so that's not him either.

I was thinking about Trelane's parents in "The Squire of Gothos", but I don't think we see them. I think we only hear them. There are also a bunch of heads shown in "The Mark of Gideon", but they're shown in groups of people, so I doubt it would be one of those heads.

The only other one I can think of is the aliens who take Charlie away at the end of "Charlie X". I might be missing some other floating heads, but he might be the floating head in "Charlie X".
Not to deviate from the current guessing game but... a quick bit of TRIVIA TIME...

Since this post mentioned Trelane's parents (whom we never see beyond manifesting as some flashing lights in the sky).. did you know that Trelane's father was voiced by James Doohan?

Not to deviate from the current guessing game but... a quick bit of TRIVIA TIME...

Since this post mentioned Trelane's parents (whom we never see beyond manifesting as some flashing lights in the sky).. did you know that Trelane's father was voiced by James Doohan?
I never knew that until recently, I think you might have told me. Doohan was good with voice work! I think he did some other voices on the original series too.

...Question: In some of the original episodes Captain Kirk encounters an old flame of his. How many past girlfriends did Kirk run into during the shows run? ...
Good guessing everyone! I think you guys got all but one...These are the four I know of:

Shore Leave: Ruth an artifical recreation.

Court Martial: Areel Shaw

Turnabout Intruder: Janice Lester

The Deadly Years: Janet Wallace
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2021-06-14 18-34-54.png
Views:	49
Size:	304.0 KB
ID:	78605   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2021-06-14 18-37-01.png
Views:	177
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	78606   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2021-06-14 18-39-07.png
Views:	174
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	78607   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2021-06-14 18-40-56.png
Views:	155
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	78608  

I watch that show everynight.
Where do you watch it, Rules?

I remember reruns being on daytime TV when I was a kid - but that's the last time I saw it on TV.

I watch old episodes on YouTube (but I only watch the celebrity portions with the blindfolds!)

Some of them are downright historic - for instance: Sammy David Jr. appears with an eyepatch as he was on the show just after he lost his eye in a car accident and before he got a prosthetic.

In keeping with the thread topic - this episode contains Shatner (but as a panelist, not as the featured celebrity)...