Director with most movies in your top ten?

Tools    

Couldn't find it in the search engine so if it already exists I'm sorry...

Mine would be Roman Polanski with 3
The Pianist- 2
Chinatown- 5
Rosemary's Baby- 8

That would be Tarantino.In this forum's fav list I only listed Pulp Fiction but I gave a very good score to Reservoir Dogs,Pulp Fiction,Kill Bills and True Romance(written by QT).

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's been awhile since I last did my top 10, but the previous top 10 I had 4 Eastwood flicks (Mystic River, Unforgiven, Gran Torino, Million Dollar Baby). Would it be the same next time? I'm not so sure, but 3 of the 4 would be more than likely to stay.

While I don't have an official top 10, if you go by my MoFo ten then Fellini would be the one. He's the only one with more than one film at a whopping two movies!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
None of mine repeat, but I put the LOTR as one, so Peter Jackson maybe?

Suspect's Reviews

Hitchcock has two (Psycho is #1 and Vertigo is #5), and he's the only director with multiple films in my Top 10.

I don't have a list up right now but the one I did have didn't have any repeats: Michel Gondry, James Gunn, Sam Mendes, Jason Reitman, Cameron Crowe, Kinji Fukasaku, Robert Zemeckis, Paul Thomas Anderson, Mike Nichols and Sean Penn. I'd be surprised if you found anyone with more than one or two by one director (except MadMikeyD, of course ).

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
David Fincher. Currently Zodiac and Se7en are in my top 10, and Zodiac is in my top 5.

Carl Theodor Dreyer had 2 in my top ten (Ordet & The Passion of Joan of Arc) when I did my top 100 a few years ago.

Martin Scorsese

1. Goodfellas
4. Taxi Driver
You know, I didn't even realize that I had 3 movies from John Landis in my top 10.

2. Animal House
6. The Blues Brothers
7. An American Werewolf in London

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
none of mine really repeat either as Im a fan of many genres. I love Lord of the Rings though and im sure The Hobbit will make its way into my top 10 so I guess it would have to be Peter Jackson for me!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
In my top 50 John Mctirenan does quite well with;

Die Hard
Predator
Hunt for Red October

but I think Micheal Mann is the highest scoring with ;

Last of the Mohicans
Heat
The Insider

For my overall Top 50, Hitchcock and Scorsese are currently tied with 5 films each. Hitchcock's films generally score better on it, though (he has two films in my Top 5).