Ted Directed by Seth MacFarlane

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

I have only just noticed that Seth MacFarlane creator of Family Guy and American Dad is directing a film called Ted and it stars Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg.

From what I have read about this film its about a guy and his teddy bear which is alive from a childhood wish.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1637725/

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Mark Wahlberg plays John, a perfectly normal Boston native whose childhood wish for his teddy bear to come to life comes true. The bear (Ted) — voiced by MacFarlane himself — remains his best friend well into his adult years. Conflict emerges when Ted's irresponsible and vulgar slacker lifestyle comes in the way of John's attempt to embrace his adulthood and the woman of his dreams, Lori (Mila Kunis). MacFarlane's directorial debut will be a live-action effort with the exception of the computer-animated Ted. MacFarlane wrote the screenplay alongside his Family Guy colleagues Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im alsways in two minds about Mac Farlane tbh, I like Family Guy, American Dad and The Cleveland Show but sometimes he grinds my gears so to speak. The way he uses the charactor Brian from Family Guy to basically be him and voice his opininons etc. But the I find him hilarious at the sametime. I wouldnt mind seeing this as I like Mark Whalberg and ofcourse Mila Kunis is in it. Does anyone else find it amussing whenever Mila talks that you automatically think of this person...

I was watching The Book of Eli afew weeks back and everytime she speaks I just see Meg.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

HERE is the trailer.

MacFarlane is the voice of Ted, which is obvious cause he sounds almost exactly like Peter.

Suspect's Reviews

I mean the trailer was pretty funny but I mean un-human objects coming to life is becoming a bit old. I think it'll end up like a grown up version of Hop. And I mean the part where Mila Kunis Is saying to chose between us happens in like very buddy-buddy film, a little old

This looks like it could be pretty good. I was skeptical after just seeing the one trailer over and over on Hulu but the second one is much funnier. There's still a bit of concern that it will be predictable like other comedies lately, romantic and otherwise, but hopefully the humor will overpower.

An Auto-Bot that reviews movies....
Upon seeing the first trailer of this I was immediatley determined to see it. Seth MacFarlane delievers almost every time in my opinion and so I'll naturally give this movie a look. Seems to have all the humor that we'd expect from Family Guy taken that little bit further with some pretty nice looking ladies. Hey, I'm not complaining.

HERE is the trailer.

MacFarlane is the voice of Ted, which is obvious cause he sounds almost exactly like Peter.
You don't think she expects something big......... haha funny