Are you Australian ?

Tools    

Australian Movie Forum Users: Where in Australia are you from?
44.44%
4 votes
Victoria
11.11%
1 votes
NSW
0%
0 votes
ACT
0%
0 votes
NT
0%
0 votes
WA
0%
0 votes
Tasmania
22.22%
2 votes
Queensland
22.22%
2 votes
South Aust.
9 votes. You may not vote on this poll

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sadly No I come from sunny S.Wales in UK.

Sadly No I come from sunny S.Wales in UK.
Why sadly? The pictures I've seen of Wales are beautiful...

and zedlen... are you a stalker?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The weather in Oz hasn't been that nice lately. Have you seen the floods and bushfires that have been going on lately ?

The weather in Oz hasn't been that nice lately. Have you seen the floods and bushfires that have been going on lately ?

I've been hearing bits and pieces of the news since Mardi Gras got into full swing... but the last time I heard anything, they said over 200 people had been killed in the fires...

Thats right. Most of rural Victoria has been effected and there are still fires burning, its horrible. In Queensland we have floods and towns without power or food. But on the up side I don't think Ive ever seen Australia so united behind a cause.

My heart goes out to those affected by both disasters... most of the fires I've ever been around involved either a home or business... but I was in New Orleans during hurricane Katrina so know a little about being cut off without power or food... and considering I'm dumb enough to hang out in a city that is below sea level and, for the most part, completely surrounded by water, minor flooding is a way of life...

Discussing this has me wondering if all our Australian MoFos and MoFoetts have checked in since this all started....

You want to post like me?
Sorry to hear about your countrymen Zed.

Never been to Australia but it's definetly on my list of places I want to visit.

As for me being Australian -
We're all a bit Australian

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
God Bless my friends from Oz. Although I'm not an Australian, I am an austere alien who occasionally works in a patio.

Discussing this has me wondering if all our Australian MoFos and MoFoetts have checked in since this all started....
FernTree hasn't been around since 08-23-2008. He is from Australia. According to his profile . . . "Location: I hail from Tasmania, the island state of the island continent Australia"

FernTree hasn't been around since 08-23-2008. He is from Australia. According to his profile . . . "Location: I hail from Tasmania, the island state of the island continent Australia"

I ran across a post of his the other day and wondered about him... hope he's okay and that he decides to come back...

Welcome to the human race...
What the hell, Zedlen, Queensland's not good enough for your poll?

What the hell, Zedlen, Queensland's not good enough for your poll?

Beacause everyone hates Queensland..

I'm joking. I deserve a lashing for that. I realised after I posted. Editing as we speak.