Favorite Movie Quotes?

Tools    

Snatch - Shut up and sit down you big bald f**k

Alrighty, howzabout

Sense and Sensibility: I am, and ever will be, yours.

Contact: If we're alone in the universe, that seems to be a terrible waste of space.

Life of Brian :
Wise Man 1: Ahem!
Brian's mother: Oh! [falls over in chair]
Brian's mother: Who are you?
Wise Man #2: We are three wise men.
Brian's mother: What?
Wise Man #1: We are three wise men.
Brian's mother: Well, what are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning? That doesn't sound very wise to me.

Cool Hand Luke: (Strother Martin): What we have here is a situation.

Elephant Man: I am NOT an animal! I am a Man!

The Shining: Honey, I'm Hooooooooome!

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
Brian Fantana: "People call me the Bry man; I'm the stylish one of the group. I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testicles - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang."

Movie Viewer since the Dawn of Time or thereabouts
Hattori Hanzo:"If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut."
Kill Bill Volume 1

"They may take our lives, but they'll never take, our FREEDOM!" (Rabble!Rabble!Rabble!)

-William Wallace (Braveheart)

Ed Harris (Bud) talking about Michael Biehn (Coffey) in The Abyss: "He's operating on his own. He's cut off from his chain of command. He's showing signs of pressure induced psychosis. And he's got a nuclear weapon."

Alvy Singer: What's with all these awards? They're always giving out awards. Best Fascist Dictator: Adolf Hitler." Annie Hall
"Don't trust a naked bus driver" Anything else
"English mother****er, speak it" Pulp Fiction
" I you can't beat a whore you can't bet your wife" Hobo with a Shotgun (Don't like it but it gave a chilling feeling)

"This is the real deal, Neal. This ain't no whack-attack. I'm going to rock her world. I'm going to make her planets twirl. Straight from the cooker." ~ Hernando (Miguel Pinero), Fort Apache the Bronx (1981)

The Big Lebowski: Hey, this is a private residence, man!

Aliens:
Bishop: I'll go.
Ripley: What?
Bishop: I'll go. I mean, I'm the only one qualified to remote-pilot the ship anyway.
Hudson: Yeah right, man, Bishop should go. Good idea!

To Kill a Mockingbird:
Scout: Hey, Boo!
Atticus: Miss Jean Louise, Mr. Arthur Radley. I believe he already knows you.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly."

The Third Man

Lucius Fox in The Dark Knight.

"Let me get this straight. You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands? And your plan, is to blackmail this person?...

... Good luck."

You had me at 'hello

If I am allowed to throw in my favorite TV Show quote then it would be: Let's hug it out, bitch

"It's your daddy's fault you're the way you are, not mine. Because I loved you, lip-smacking little junkie baby. Irritable and hyperactive, you was. Just twitching and spasms and convulsions. Your daddy blew smoke in your face to keep you quiet, you know that? I think it would damage you, but don't blame me... I breast-fed you forever." ~ Queen Gunhilda (Jennifer Tilly), Tideland

SOOOO MANNNNNYYYYYYYY

1) "You know, there was a man that lived here once that had a prize-fighting kangaroo. Well, you just wouldn't believe what that kangaroo did to this courtyard!"
- Mulholland Dr.

2)"There's been progress at work."
"My conquistador! Always conquering..."
- The Fountain

3) "The mere thought of them killing each other, over a woman, because of me, comforts me."
- Children of Paradise

4) "Be White. Live White. Like this."
- Lady Vengeance

5) "It's no use. An artist always paints his own portrait. You'll never paint that flower."
- The Testament of Orpheus

6) "It's hell with women, and hell without. Best to kill them all while the fun lasts."
- The Seventh Seal

7) "You shouldn't stick anything up your **** that you can't put in your mouth."
- Naked

8) "Madrid was filled with the stench of, pardon my language, food. It was indecent."
- The Phantom of Liberty

9) "John Dillinger was killed behind that theater in a hale of FBI gunfire. And do you know who tipped them off? His ****ing girlfriend. All he wanted to do was go to the movies."
- High Fidelity

10) "You're getting older, and you'll see that life isn't like your fairy tales. The world is a cruel place. And you'll learn that, even if it hurts."
- Pan's Labyrinth

11) "If only I had been raped as a child! *Then* I would know authenticity!"
- Happiness

12) "Life is so short / Fall in love, dear maiden / While your lips are still red / And before you are cold, / For there will be no tomorrow."
- Ikiru (mainly the implementation)

13) "It's the wood that should fear your hand, not the other way around. No wonder you can't do it, you acquiesce to defeat before you even begin."
- Kill Bill

14) "It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie

15) "Now I have only one thing left to do: nothing. I don't want any belongings, any memories. No friends, no love. Those are all traps."
- Blue

My favorite Quotes is "

"God is inside us, and he always helps us"....

The most important thing in business is honesty,integrity,hardwork... family... never forgetting where we came from.
-American Gangster

Just watched a movie I never tire of and adore. Out Of Sight. I have a lot of favorite scenes in it but my favorite has to be the scene at the hotel bar. When Clooney lets rip with this gem that's pretty much sums up the relationship Clooney and Lopez have in the flick. About taking chances and living with the consequences.

It's like seeing someone for the first time. You can be passing on the street and you look at each other and for a few seconds there's this kind of recognition. Like you both know something, and the next moment the person's gone. And it's too late to do anything about it. And you always remember it because it was there and you let it go. And you think to yourself, what if I stopped? What if I said something? What if? It may only happen a few times in life. - Jack Foley

Or Once. - Karen Sisco

Or Once. - Jack Foley

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Arnold Schwarzenegger has the best one-liners.

From Total Recall,
"You think this is the real Quaid, it is," *blam-blam-blam-blam*
*blam* "Consider that a divorce."
"See you at the party Ricktor."

And from Conan the Barbarian,
A young woman says, "I suppose nothing hurts you." To which Conan replies, "Only pain."

Oh, and let's not forget Commando,
"Remember Sully when I promised to kill you last?"
"That's right major, you did."
"I lied."