New Arnold Movies

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Arnie should do another Predator movie, as the old General going back into the jungle to find his "missing" son or "missing" squad of soldiers under his commmand, coming up against his old enemy.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I'd like to see a sequel to Red Heat, where Arnie vacations in the US, and uncovers a drug ring, run from inside the prison he visited in the original. Along the way, he finds his old buddy Jim Belushi, undercover as an unhinged drug dealer.

I can dream, can't I?

Titanic 2. A 2 hour long movie with Leo and Kate on a piece of wreckage with a surprising ending.
Even better on DVD with never seen before footage and extras with behind the scenes.

That's just wonderful, but we're talking about Arnold.
My bad... think I jump from Arnold to James Cameron

Then it would be Terminator 2.1 taking place between 2 and 3 but can't see it happening the way 2 ended and 3 started

So far, I like the projects that Arnold is involved in, since his departure from the office.

*In the tomb he gets to be alongside Stallone and Jim Caviezel. The story looks interesting a well.

*Arnold said he would do another terminator movie, which by itself is great news, even considering his age, and that his part might just be a cameo.

* The last stand might not be as highly expected as Arnie's Expendables 2, but its still a film with Arnold, where he's once again the lead.

He doesn't have much left in him, so I'd say we should appreciate him while he's around.

One rumour I've heard on his return to the Terminator franchise is that he will play a scientist/engineer who designed the prototype for the Cyberdyne Systems model 101, which would explain why they all have the same face.

One rumour I've heard on his return to the Terminator franchise is that he will play a scientist/engineer who designed the prototype for the Cyberdyne Systems model 101, which would explain why they all have the same face.
That's something new for me, but sounds really good. If they go this path, I doubt Arnold will have any action, but still would be great to see him again as part of the franchise.

Another thing is that not everyone will be happy with "ex-terminator" being transformed into a "scientist". I'd see it either way, if Arnold is it it.