Favorite Bad Movies?

Tools    

No Apologies. No Regrets.
Halloween 4
They live
inglorious bastards
deep blue sea
there is also another movie but i cant remember the name its about a guy who i think is trying to rob a cruise ship that gets attacked by worm monsters? i erally enjoyed that movie.
but i also dont think that mars attacks should be considered a bad movie.

there is also another movie but i cant remember the name its about a guy who i think is trying to rob a cruise ship that gets attacked by worm monsters? i erally enjoyed that movie.
Deep Rising (1998)
Treat Williams, Famke Janssen, Stephen Sommers, etc . . .

Jason X. The pinnacle of American filmmaking.

Clash of the Titans, with Sam Worthington. That movie was just awful but, funny.

I always liked Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. Fun flick.

`I never dreamed that it would turn out to be the bees. They've always been our friends.`

`Houston on fire. Will history blame me, or the bees?`

I'm going to add Midnight Madness (1980) to my list. It's really cheesy and silly, but it was fun to watch. I anticipate I'll be watching it again soon.

I have the guilty pleasure of cheezy action movies starring either Arnold or Sylvester Stallone. On the top of my "Cheezy Movies I Love" list are Cliffhanger, Running Man and Predator.

Bad Boys
Bad Boys 2
MIB
MIB 2
Transformers

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Hudson Hawk (1991)
Hollywood Homicide (2003)
Eye of the Killer After Alice (2000)
Big Daddy (2003?)
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)
Last Action Hero (1993)
George of the Jungle (2003)
Mannequin (1987)
The Presidio (1988)
Zorro, the Gay Blade (1981)
The Devil's Own (1997)
Two if by Sea (1996)
Dead Bang (1989)
Who's Harry Crumb (1989)
Lock Up (1989)
The Sting II (1983)
Guess Who (2005)
King Ralph (1991)

Hudson Hawk (1991)
Hollywood Homicide (2003)
Eye of the Killer After Alice (2000)
Big Daddy (2003?)
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)
Last Action Hero (1993)
George of the Jungle (2003)
Mannequin (1987)
The Presidio (1988)
Zorro, the Gay Blade (1981)
The Devil's Own (1997)
Two if by Sea (1996)
Dead Bang (1989)
Who's Harry Crumb (1989)
Lock Up (1989)
The Sting II (1983)
Guess Who (2005)
King Ralph (1991)
Great list! I wouldn't call "The Gay Blade" a bad movie necessarily, though. As for "Batman & Robin" (Genesis Pig), I would argue the opposite: bad and bad.

I really liked Plan 9 from outer space. I know it got negative reviews but some people (like me) actually became a fan of Ed Wood movies.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I have the guilty pleasure of cheezy action movies starring either Arnold or Sylvester Stallone. On the top of my "Cheezy Movies I Love" list are Cliffhanger, Running Man and Predator.
where is the fromage in the Cliffhanger?