Better Call Saul...whatcha think?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Just 2months to go.
We're getting it here in the States on August 6! Just a few weeks to go!
Oh they are beautiful words Aus. I just knew september. Lovdly!!!

It's almost too soon for me, because this is one of the handful of shows I:

a) always rewatch the previous season leading up to.
b) always watch the same night it airs, if it at all possible.

I don't have time for either right now! But I'll probably make time. It's gotten that good.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm going to rewatch the previous season too. Need to remember all the subtle stuff I'll probably need to know going into the new season.

Great little clip about Chuck/Michael McKean... but sad for what it means for the character. (I'm avoiding all the other clips that are more spoilery for the new upcoming season.)

https://www.amc.com/shows/better-cal...-insiders-club

Rewatching season 3 in anticipation, timed it out so it'd be about two a day leading up to Sunday (which is a pretty normal pace once we get going ).

One thing that caught me off guard a few years ago was how much I ended up enjoying rewatching these. I liked the show but thought it'd be a slog to refresh myself, but the episodes are just so well constructed that it's so easy to get caught up in them all over again. It's really shocking because the first time you watch this, or Breaking Bad, it seems like their standard binge fare (albeit really, really high quality) in that most of what makes them great is the propulsiveness of the plot combined with curiosity about what happens next, but it turns out they don't lose nearly as much as most of the other shows with those qualifies. I guess that's the difference between the good shows and the great ones.

A system of cells interlinked
Looking forward to the next season! Big fan of this show.

TONIGHT.

I tried to do a rewatch of the last season on both the Xfinity app via Roku and also on the AMC app. Neither one is allowing any actual episodes to be streamed. This sucks because we pay for AMC through Xfinity and you'd think they'd allow streaming of previous episodes. NONE. Since we typically can stream most stuff we subscribe to on various devices, I assume this is an AMC decision.

I could probably have streamed it on the actual cable box in the living room but hubby was watching something else. So, I may have to just watch the last episode of last season later today, before tonight's episode.

Yeah, I didn't think to use Just Watch (I have it bookmarked here and use it often for random things.) I kept assuming there was SOME way I could stream it from the service I pay big bucks for. Silly me.

I'll probably have more to say later (busy busy), but I'm pretty sure the last moments of last night's episode are a clear sign that Jimmy's transformation into Saul has truly begun.

Good thing to rewatch previous season, Yoda. I didn't, so forgot everything, and don't feel anything while watching the new season. Even the you-know-who's sad you-know-what didn't bring out anything in me.

In fact with my stormy midlife crisis I almost forgot that BCS exists. The new season caught me off guard. Came back here to shout fangirl screams with Dani8 but well, I wish all the best for her.

Good thing to rewatch previous season, Yoda. I didn't, so forgot everything, and don't feel anything while watching the new season. Even the you-know-who's sad you-know-what didn't bring out anything in me.

In fact with my stormy midlife crisis I almost forgot that BCS exists. The new season caught me off guard. Came back here to shout fangirl screams with Dani8 but well, I wish all the best for her.
I was planning to post here about the show but, with Dani8 not here, all my enthusiasm to do so has gone down the drain. I never knew much about her condition before because I'm not a regular here anymore and now I keep thinking how unlike her it is to go this long without posting.

I sincerely hope she's OK and I've been checking in here every very days for an update. If you or anyone else gets an update please PM me.

If it's the worst case scenario then I'll probably call it quits with MovieForums after that. It's strange to say that one friend kept me coming back but it's the truth and I don't mind saying it.