Looking For This Crazy Old Van Damme Movie!

Tools    

OK, I'm sure *someone* can help me with this, especially Van Damme completists (if they're still out there, lol.) OK, so I was a kid, I have this funny memory of being in this Asian nail place, and as we were waiting around for my mom to finish up in there, we just watched the TV in the place, which was playing this extremely violent Van Damme movie. Even at the time, I found that kinda hilarious, that they would be showing such a movie at this real girly-girl nail place, and I, liking crazy stuff like that, definitely enjoyed watching it, although they did go a bit overboard with the violence, lol.

Bear in mind that this was the good ol' 90's, haha, so that's almost certainly when this movie came out, as it seemed like a recent one. Much, much less chance of it being an 80's movie, virtually nonexistent. Probably mid-90's, which should narrow it down a lot. Anyway, it was in some dark warehouse or something (surprise surprise) and the main like super specific thing I remember, is that during the course of all the action, there was this guy, maybe more than one, being horribly tortured; I'm almost certain it was electrocution. But, in any case, this torture was going on throughout the sequence, and they would cut over to the other violence going on in the building, people making their way through, slaughtering people left and right, and I guess they eventually got to the room where the torture was going on, and dealt with that situation. Lol, I know this is a *super* general description, but surely all of this must narrow it down, and I'll *at least* be able to find it eventually. Definitely a Van Damme flick. Thank you for any help you can give me! IAN

[quote=AgrippinaX;2285409]I think this could be Wake of Death (2004). I know the timeframe isn’t quite right, but do check it out, the torture is there.

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond, dude! haha. Would be nice to find this flick, after all these years. I'll check that out! "the torture is there", lol. That will be your trademark line, from now on

I think this could be Wake of Death (2004). I know the timeframe isn’t quite right, but do check it out, the torture is there.

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond, dude! haha. Would be nice to find this flick, after all these years. I'll check that out! "the torture is there", lol. That will be your trademark line, from now on
Let me know if this is it… dude.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
How about Double Impact (1991). There is a part where Van Damme's colleague is being tortured with hot steam.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

How about Double Impact (1991). There is a part where Van Damme's colleague is being tortured with hot steam.
Hmmmm, thanks for the tip. I shall check out both films! I will find the "Damn" film, if it's the last thing I do, I tell ya!!!

I was gonna say this one, there's like a father figure character gets kidnapped and tortured for info.

This couldn't be the masterpiece known as Hard Target could it? If not, check that one out.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
OK, I'm sure *someone* can help me with this, especially Van Damme completists (if they're still out there, lol.) OK, so I was a kid, I have this funny memory of being in this Asian nail place, and as we were waiting around for my mom to finish up in there, we just watched the TV in the place, which was playing this extremely violent Van Damme movie. Even at the time, I found that kinda hilarious, that they would be showing such a movie at this real girly-girl nail place, and I, liking crazy stuff like that, definitely enjoyed watching it, although they did go a bit overboard with the violence, lol.

Bear in mind that this was the good ol' 90's, haha, so that's almost certainly when this movie came out, as it seemed like a recent one. Much, much less chance of it being an 80's movie, virtually nonexistent. Probably mid-90's, which should narrow it down a lot. Anyway, it was in some dark warehouse or something (surprise surprise) and the main like super specific thing I remember, is that during the course of all the action, there was this guy, maybe more than one, being horribly tortured; I'm almost certain it was electrocution. But, in any case, this torture was going on throughout the sequence, and they would cut over to the other violence going on in the building, people making their way through, slaughtering people left and right, and I guess they eventually got to the room where the torture was going on, and dealt with that situation. Lol, I know this is a *super* general description, but surely all of this must narrow it down, and I'll *at least* be able to find it eventually. Definitely a Van Damme flick. Thank you for any help you can give me! IAN
Perhaps the greatest Van Damme movie ever, if not the greatest movie ever: Cyborg. It's post-apocalyptic and has an abandoned building structure that might look like a warehouse in a which a whole lotta violence takes place.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

(This is in response to ynwtf about "Cyborg") Haha, well, I happened to watch this movie first, of the films people have been suggesting to me on this thread, as I thought it was the closest match. Nope, unfortunately this wasn't the right flick. I do love that era of action movies, though! But yeah, for this movie I'm hunting for, it definitely took place in the modern day, and that extended torture/action/assault sequence I'm speaking of was all inside some big building, probably at night.

And in addition to that, for future people who might try to help me with finding this movie, Van Damme fans, and all, I would really like to underline the fact that I *really* think this was a 90's movie, and most likely mid-90's. I will have to check out some of the other ones that people have mentioned already, though.