Zombie 'Bath Salt' Apocalypse

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
You must of heard a while back that nutter who ate some poor mans face as he was in a 'Zombie like state' due to this new craze of taking this 'Bath Salt' drug.

I have just come across this video if some lad who crashed a car and ended up acting like a 'Zombie'. Some pedestrian took the video of the police trying to calm this kid down. (I dont know how recent this video is, it was only posted on a page I go to yesterday so thought I'd share.)

This is shocking, why would anyone take this crap in the first place? I have known people who are on drugs and have taken their own lives through drug use and sometimes not meaning to, in fact some of my close friends have died after taking drugs.

So it would seem if people keep on taking these drugs, we will end up getting a zombie apocalypse but it wont be a virus that takes us out, it will be some junkys off their face on bath salts.

Whats your thoughts on this? Have you any other news regarding people taking this drug?

First off, the guy in the video is funny as hell.

Second, Bath Salts are a hell of a drug

Finally in the US we have had a multiple instances of people taking bath salts and attacking people. Including trying to eat people! There was also one case where a guy started to eat a homeless man's face off in Miami. It was attributed to bath salts at first, but then they tried to say it was weed. I do not buy it was pot.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Is it easy to get hold of then because in the UK there was this legal high they were selling in some shops which has now been banned as it was horrendous and I know people who have commit suicide from taking it.

Yeah we in the states have something called "spice" which is a synthetic marijuana and you can buy it in tobacco shops. A lot of places are making it illegal now, but for a while it was perfectly legal. And I have to ask, why can't people just stick to alcohol? Is beer so bad they have to find new ways to get high?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I completely agree with you, people should just stick to alcohol to have a good time rather taking these random substances. I know its not good for you but at least its regulated safer than some of these drugs. Obviously prolonged use will ruin your liver etc but if its used moderately its much better for you.

Your friendly neighborhood film critic
In my country we had a huge problem with youngsters doing this s**t day and night. Hundreds of kids winded up at the ERs all over the country, it was a huge disgrace, every evening on the news you'd see something like this. Now they're banned, and the youth is back to their regular stuff, pot and booze. But, nevertheless, the period between 2008/2011 was horryfing here in Romania.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Yesssss!! Finally, the Zombie Apocalypse has begun!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yesssss!! Finally, the Zombie Apocalypse has begun!!
When I heard of that guy in America eating that other guy and he was shot and just growled it off and continued to chow down I was convinced it was starting

A lot of things he did there made it look like he reverted to a baby state, babies do a lot of movements he did during that video.

Found that rather disturbing. The one reason I've never touched drugs, I want control of my own mind.