How often do you eat fruit and vegetables?

Tools    

How often do you eat fruit and vegetables?
84.00%
21 votes
everyday
16.00%
4 votes
four times a week
0%
0 votes
once a week
0%
0 votes
once a month
0%
0 votes
Christmas day
25 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Ever since I commented in here that I could give up meat in a heartbeat I keep thinking, "Why don't I?" So, I am. I'm going to cut out dairy as well.
Nice to meet you, Vegan

Cutting out meat and dairy does not necessarily make somebody a vegan. True vegans do not consume or use any animal products at all. So no meat, no fish, no eggs, no dairy, no honey, no leather, no fur, no silk, and no wool.

Excuse me, fruits, but doesn't anyone want to talk some more about their water intake?

How Often Do You Drink Water?

Cutting out meat and dairy does not necessarily make somebody a vegan. True vegans do not consume or use any animal products at all. So no meat, no fish, no eggs, no dairy, no honey, no leather, no fur, no silk, and no wool.
I know, my ex - door neighbour is a vegan and she was also a school teacher, though now she has a child.

She had stickers on her car, saying something to the effect "ban live exports" Meaning, don't put cattle on a ship and makes them live in dirty conditions and when they're brought to the country where they will die, they can mistreated (badly). It's not a good death.

Muslims and Jewish people have butchers where the animal is killed gently, as far as killing goes

Your friendly neighborhood film critic
Everyday. They're essential for a good physical shape. Their benefits are priceless.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Yeah, that's why I didn't say I was going vegan. For the most part, I won't be using or consuming animal products, but I don't want to make a rule about it either. For example if I get invited to dinner, I don't want to make it impossible for them to feed me. I'll skip the meat, but if there is dairy in something, so be it. Also, I shop in thrift stores a lot. If there is a leather belt I want, so be it.

Tuesday through Friday my wife gives me 3 pieces of fruit and raw veggies with blue cheese to bring to work. Yesterday I had strawberries with whipped cream on my poundcake and onions in my chile. Today I had celery on my buffalo chicken pizza and onions on my sausage and pepperoni pizza.

Multiple times a day, in fact don't know the last time I didn't eat fruits or vegetables all day long

Vegetables at least every other day (broccoli is my fav) though I'd like to make that everyday, have a banana every morning with breakfast, hate nasty apples & oranges, unless its been juiced baby