Tomato Necromancy

Tools    

Wow I get most of these references even though they're RT/GD-centric. Started loitering at RT in late 2001 then finally registered in March of 2002. Started out in GD then moved to OT then back to GD. When that went down moved to the Corrierino and when that was shuttered to Kateland. People started drifting away from there and it only left a handful of people and got kind of insular. Now I'm here.

If I had to pick an OT thread to have saved it might be the BigFlax one. Everyone would take turns mildly insulting him by listing reasons why he was boring. It was all silly fun and not at all bad but he still got his back up over it. I wish I could remember the name of that thread.

I remember tripping a chimp.

It's a well-known defensive maneuver.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
Wow I get most of these references even though they're RT/GD-centric. Started loitering at RT in late 2001 then finally registered in March of 2002. Started out in GD then moved to OT then back to GD. When that went down moved to the Corrierino and when that was shuttered to Kateland. People started drifting away from there and it only left a handful of people and got kind of insular. Now I'm here.

If I had to pick an OT thread to have saved it might be the BigFlax one. Everyone would take turns mildly insulting him by listing reasons why he was boring. It was all silly fun and not at all bad but he still got his back up over it. I wish I could remember the name of that thread.
I miss BigFlax. Now there's a name I haven't heard in years. Good dude. I wonder what he's up to these days.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

I miss BigFlax. Now there's a name I haven't heard in years. Good dude. I wonder what he's up to these days.
Hopefully he's doing well and still married to Flaxgirl. I liked him too. He was never snarky and I sort of felt bad when he got insulted by our jibes. They were mostly goofy and not even remotely plausible. But I guess he mistook so many people participating as a sign he was disliked and that wasn't the case.

Flax hung out in RT-OT, so willing to bet his skin was thick.
Oh, yeah. That had to be a given. He made the mistake of saying he didn't find any of it funny though. And maybe he genuinely felt it was lame comedy. But that was quickly construed as him being a bad sport because he was sort of a serious dude. Just about everyone was a target at some time. I certainly was. About the only guy that I can remember that was never (to my recollection) attacked was The Victorian. There were others but they only dropped in from time to time and The Vic was a regular.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer