wooden leg movie and half arm movie

Tools    

1. It's a movie from around year 2000 I reckon. Its about a man coming into a town which looked like an old western town. He went to a diner and some guy stabbed him in the leg, turned out he had a wooden leg. He inhereted a piece of land near that town I think. At the end of the movie everyone was shooting at everyone.

2. This movie I'm not quite sure about things as it was such a long time ago I've seen it, but I would say its from around '95. Main character is a woman age about 25 I think. I think one night she was in a bar in the wc and something started happening to her hand and she ends up losing half the arm. I can also recall justt a short clip of her being at home in a dark room behind a pc.

Movie 1: Was it a Western movie or did the town just look like an old western town?

Can you describe the weapons used in the shoot-out and how the people looked?

It wasn't a western movie, it was just that town that looked western-ish.
I cant remember the guns that were used but I do remember at the end of the movie there was a wooden church that was on fire

I found it

Conspiracy 2008

But Im still looking for the other movie

I dont even know where to clasify it as a genre, it was surely not a horror but I don't remember anything about it being really interesting. It was just a movie

Thanks for trying i appreciate it

But that is notthe movie Im looking for.
This movie you posted has too much action

I can also remember she then got a fake hand, or half of her arm, Im not sure about how much she lost

I'm marking this as Answered. If you want to continue searching, I recommend starting a new thread with just the other film. Ideally, one film per thread.