Best anyone has ever looked in a movie

Tools    

Unanswerable, and obviously incredibly idiosyncratic. My answer would change every day, though I suppose Eva Green would be among the answers a somewhat disproportionate amount of the time.

Cameron Diaz in The Mask
This, however, is a surprisingly good answer, for a certain generation. It also makes me think we're probably close to the same age.

I think I know what the OP means. There's been times that I watched a movie where an actress just struck me as a real charmer with a very captivating screen presences. But when I went and looked for other movies with that actress, the same spellbinding magic wasn't always there. Julie Adams in Creature from the Black Lagoon was one time were I was really wowed by the way she looked, was filmed and mostly her personality. Then I seen her in a couple of other movies and sure she was still pretty but that onscreen magic she had in Creature from the Black Lagoon wasn't there.

For me it's Jean Peters in Pickup on South Street and very specifically this 90 second scene

Steve McQueen never looked better than he did in Bullitt. (I won’t disagree if someone says he never looked better than in The Thomas Crown Affair.)

Faye Dunaway never looked better than she did in The Thomas Crown Affair.

Cameron Diaz in The Mask
That's a top answer. I don't remember her in any other movie looking as ravishing, as she did when she walked in the bank and bent down. (Which is not to say she ain't pretty, cause she is). But she was wow in The Mask.

@topic
Debora Nascimento in The Incredible Hulk.

She was in a boilersuit, sweating and in a factory, and yet looked so stunning. It was instant love for me.

Elisha Cuthbert in The Girl Next Door.
Pretty much every lad of my generation had a crush on her after watching that movie.

Lastly, not a movie but a telly apperance
Brittney Powell in her appearance in Friends looked so gorgeous.

Cameron Diaz in The Mask
Yep. This is exactly what came to mind first when I read the thread.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Caroline Munro in The Golden Voyage of Sinbad

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
I just happen to have a loofah.

This one's debatable but... Mary Elizabeth Winstead in Sky High (as Gwen Grayson).

I think Death Proof wants a word with you.