Presented without comment

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Guess which one is about a police station in Tennessee?

Guess which one is about a police station in Tennessee?
Not sure .... but I think I can guess which one is about 12 months in the life of a Private Investigations company. Simply has to be Ice Merchants, surely.

How ridiculous is it that I've seen one of those but won't have seen any of the other films nominated in (every) category?

Was it dicks or ostrich?

A question that's never been asked before.
Reminder that this is honeykid you're responding to so I wouldn't be so sure of that

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'm confused (go figure!) Did Holden Pike do something tricky in his last post? Or is my computer just wonky? Don't think I've seen anything done like that before on MoFo. *it's an embed page of this page that you can even scroll. @Yoda how in the world is that done?

I'm confused (go figure!) Did Holden Pike do something tricky in his last post? Or is my computer just wonky? Don't think I've seen anything done like that before on MoFo. *it's an embed page of this page that you can even scroll. @Yoda how in the world is that done?
***wait a second I just posted and refreshed the page and now all I see is a video with an odd name, what just happened?

Was it dicks or ostrich?

A question that's never been asked before.
Ah, the old Yoda chat up line.

Neither, it's was The Boy, The Mole, The Fox And The Horse . It was on over Christmas and I saw it one morning. A little too sentimental for me by the end, but I liked it and the overall message was nice. Not a big fan of the animation though, but it's very on trend. I don't know if it's because of this or just part of the zeitgeist, but I saw that style of drawing a lot in the last year or so.