MoFo Money League Trade Talk and Chit-Chat

Tools    

I'm gonna whine a little about kickers, too. They're pretty random, so it always feels faintly ridiculous to have the opposing kicker score a lot more than yours does. I've been outkickered by either a significant or huge margin every week since week 1 (where I didn't need it to win). Check out these margins for the other guy's kicker since week 2:

+5
+9
+11
+7
+12

And +7 so far today. That's just nuts. It was the margin of victory in two of my three losses so far.

No idea I had Hillman benched - this easy drag n drop thing messed me up. Good thing it probably will not matter though.

My team 99.02
PWs team 101.12
So I really am 0-7! Augh! A double stab of the same bad news! 0-7, Wow. I wondered what was running thru Peteys mind a couple seasons ago at MoFo when hed always lose by less than 2 points, everytime. Im starting to know what he felt. It's not good.

Arian Foster with another monster game.

Wonder if I should point this out to the two people who actually tried to veto the Rodgers/Foster trade.
Yeah I had got Arian in 2nd round at MoFo, but people need to understand he is a 1st rounder...when healthy.

I WISH everyone would have vetoed me trading away Luck & Forte for Peyton. That is what they call a "Seasonkiller". Well they should.

It was a reasonable trade at the time. The big bet was that Luck would make a huge leap forward and become one of the best 3-4 QBs in the league. Far from a sure thing, but he did. Very shrewd move by Adam.

Cangrats, even if it was against me and it took the highest score to beat me That and a piss poor Romo game - he couldn't even get 17 sheshh.

Nor sure what else I can do to get more wins, getting nice scores overall from my players. Oh well.

Mark Ingram's point totals in games where he wasn't hurt:

Not bad. And good timing; my three best players are all on Bye, amazingly (Rodgers, Marshall, J. Jones), so surviving this week would be a big deal.

Welp, Romo comes back and Bryant might have one of the best games of his career, so I'll need a huge total from someone to have a chance this week, I think.

You need a big game out of Rodger's. It is a double edge sword for me because I have him in another league and I to need a big game from him as well.

I think even his biggest game of the year would be a bit short. He needs like 40, and I need a big total out of Marshall on top of that, I think, unless Cobb and Newton do very little.

Heh. Arizona hears my cries and scores two defensive TDs in quick succession. Still an underdog, but that makes a comeback a heckuva lot more plausible.

I think even his biggest game of the year would be a bit short. He needs like 40, and I need a big total out of Marshall on top of that, I think
So, it turns out this was conservative. Dude probably bailed me out this week, big time. Really crucial win, if it holds. Newton'll need to be almost as good to flip the result.

If the result holds the year will look like this:

- Start 3-0.
- Drop four straight, 3-4.
- Win three straight, 6-4.

What a roller coaster.