Drawception!

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Hmm, if only we could all go twice. Or halve it down to six users. (They've added an 18 player option, so I guess they're still adding options).

Kinda annoying when you've done a pic you like but it's stuck in limbo until the match ends. Plus I wanna see it all

Well Yods will get round to it, guess we just need to harry more Mofos into joining
would you be okay with non-mofos participating? i might be able to get a couple fellas!

'i wanna play a little game'

'cello sacrificed to hell portal for money'

'randy is convinced big foot is real'

'hogwart's express'

'sad magic leaving from cat in the hat house'

'Godzilla f'n sht up somewhere in Tokyo'

'Children are evil'

there's a frog in my snake oil
a game i started made the front page check it out
Excelllent

(I have high hopes for my "Neutrinos disprove Einstein's existence"... oh wait, no i don't )

would you be okay with non-mofos participating? i might be able to get a couple fellas!
Go for it!

PS where was 'death takes a vacation' in your list of pix. Loved that game (think it's the only one I've seen actually make it to the end )

---

*EDIT*

How did this game stay semi-coherent!

Gandalf, Darth Vader and Jesus play Quidditch

Reckon that says a lot about the player-base . Altho so does the fact that the top game is about graphs...

heh, Death Takes a Vacation was a good round, but i wasn't very pleased with how my picture came out. i know 10 minutes should be adequate, but i've ran out of times quite a few times. if i had one of those cheapo pens you were talking about maybe i could move it along. could i buy one if i'm just using a laptop, though?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I wish i had a pen, my finger and track pad suck!!!

Suspect's Reviews

C3PO's grave (I also added Dot Matrix's grave.)

Gwen Stefani with Down's Syndrome (and no nose -- they specifically said "no nose")

Homer Simpson helps a cow jump over the moon.

Travis Bickle.

Sheldon Cooper as a sex demon.

Soul-eating fitness trophy comes to life (I just drew Richard Simmons as a vampire.)

heh, Death Takes a Vacation was a good round, but i wasn't very pleased with how my picture came out. i know 10 minutes should be adequate, but i've ran out of times quite a few times. if i had one of those cheapo pens you were talking about maybe i could move it along. could i buy one if i'm just using a laptop, though?
Uff I run out of time all the time! Lost loads of pix that way. (Yesterday I so nearly completed: 'Billy Idol has a sex change and doesn't like your shoes' - & 'Man flips desk, while losing memory, chasms everywhere' )

The pen I've got (Bamboo) still cost a fair bit - £30, but that's the cheap end of the scale. Plug and play tho, should work with anything (so long as you've got a surface to put it on). Does make it a lot more fun (especially as I'm a lefty )

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Nurse expreses love to fire extinguisher

Michael Bay Screws Up Flipper Remake.

Jelly Bean Man Meets Jelly Bean Genie

Dead Man Lies Next To Sleeping Sign

Squid Man Acuses Peer of Breaking Bottle

Apparently in a future update you can play private games with 6 people!!!!
This!!

Woo, 6 player games are working already - just select private and it becomes an option

I guess we can play it like whoever finishes a round starts the next one?

Dammit, it wouldn't let me submit my answer. So it says I ran out of time.
Uff. That happened to me, but later it let me play again. Think it's still a bit glitchy.

I just played the new MoFo game. The first one -- I tried to but then it said I rejected it and it wouldn't let me go back and try again.

'No Mr Carrot, I expect you to dice'

Latest Mofo game is on 4 of 6. Neeearlly. Neeearrlllyyy!

Just need two more goes in this game and we're up and running

In the means time...

'Don Draper washing his pants'

'Rainbow bull spits fire in infant's face'

'Albino moose&pirate child happy colleagues @ mcD'

'merlin reduces load time of flash games'