Movies You're Planning to See

Tools    

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
What are looking forward to viewing?

I'm going to watch Spellbound (1946) tonight. I've seen some clips and it looks very promising.

The In-laws sounds like it's going to be good as well. A nice blend of comedy and mystery is what I've been wanting to see.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
I got a lot of movies that I'm looking forward to watching over the summer:

Bad Education
Clerks
The Wild Bunch
Miller's Crossing
Sympathy For Lady Vengence
Sympathy for Mr Vengence
Role Models
Sunset Blvd
Ammores Perros

Everything that I haven't seen that I want to see.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Banned from Hollywood.
on dvd:
RAN
THE ABYSS (funny that i still havent seen this movie all these years)
THE MUMMY
VAN HELSING
ROAD TO PERDITION
TRON
BRAZIL

at the theatres:
PUBLIC ENEMIES
INVICTUS (upcoming Clint Eastwood movie)

Employee of the Month
Terminator: Salvation
State of Play
Ananas Express
Endless Summer
This Mall-Cop movie with Seth Rogen,Ray Liotta and Anna Farris
Saw
Goodfellas
Road to El Dorado
Taxi Driver
One Uwe Boll-movie

I'm planning to see The Greening of Southie, which I've seen both a preview and a trailer of, and it looks quite promising. I've already bought myself a ticket for it in advance, and the director of this film will be at the movie theatre in person to give a talk on it beforehand, so it all should be interesting.

I'm also planning to see the mid-1970's classic film, Jaws, which, although I've seen afew times, will see again. Again, I've got an advance ticket for that.

Don't know about the new Harry Potter movie yet.

I'm also awaiting the next screening of the film West Side Story.

It is almost same topic in other topic: What dvd(s) are you gonna watch next?

If so let me know?

Bookstofilms:

I don't have a DVD player, and have no intention of getting one, at least not at this point, because I basically begrudge the idea of just simply sitting home and watching movies on television. The movies that I posted above are movies that I'll be seeing in a regular movie theatre.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
I am planning on watching "Sex Drive" and "Superbad", probably tonight.

Greets
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Anarchist within reason
I'm planning to see,

Moon,
Awaydays,
The Life Aquatic,
Apocalypse Now,
Looking For Eric,
Public Enemies,
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Tinkerbell. I've always had a soft spot for cartoons, especially for animated babes.

I'm working my way through the Carry On films at the moment. It's been decades since I've seen some of them.

I'll probably rewatch "The Arrival" and "The Second Arrival" next Sunday. Great alien invasion films and a rarity where the second one was probably better than the first, which was good.

My Man Godfrey. An oldie but goodie.

planning to see Little Children tommorow. i know its a weekly but im excited to see whats its all about. maybe even review it if its worth the bother.

cheers, jez

Looking forward The Last of the Mohicans & The Guns of Navarone tonight

Happy New Year from Philly!
I am planning on going to see (500) Days of Summer.

It looks like it is right up my alley.

My boyfriend an I are going to see Food Inc on Saturday.

The Moon looks interesting as well. I just hope it's not Solaris all over again. That movie bored me stiff.

I Am Registered And So Can You!
I am planning on watching The Pianist whenever I feel some attention span coming on.

I also have L'auberge espagnole, Infection, and Yojimbo waiting at home for me (though I have already seen L'auberge espagnole) and I am going to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in the movie theatre--a huge outing for me since I am really more of a DVD person.

after falling asleep during Lord of the Rings many years ago, i'm giving it another go