Indiana Jones "Belongs in a Museum"

Tools    

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
I thought some of you MoFos might find this interesting as well. There will soon be an Indiana Jones and the Adventure of Archaeology exhibit in museums.

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/s...ogy_134741.asp

All I can say is "I WANNA GO!

If this should be moved to Misc. mods, feel free. I wasn't sure

A system of cells interlinked
Yup, me too!

Sounds interesting. The family really enjoyed the Star Wars exhibit, so we'll probably check this out too (if it ever comes to Alaska).

No Apologies. No Regrets.
Yea that actually sounds really interesting!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
You will know when the exhibit is setting to close each evening by the release of a large ball rolling towards you.

I'm there.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
You will know when the exhibit is setting to close each evening by the release of a large ball rolling towards you.

That is exactly the sort of thing necessary to get my attention!! I need one as an alarm clock.

I'd definitely go to that museum! Even more awesome, it appears to be a traveling exhibit! W00t!

Loved Indiana Jones. Raiders of the Lost Ark may very well be the greatest action/adventure of all-time.

3 was the best, 4 was not as good as the previous ones