MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2020 Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
My team had probably the worst overall night of pitching I have ever seen since I have been playing. Terrible!

Meanwhile: Clevinger to PETCO Park. Should be a slight upgrade.

I can't remember the last time my daily era was less than 5. It's always because of my relief pitchers having incredible meltdowns and outright killing me.

Baseball is pretty boring. Can't actually remember the last time I saw a game. It was probably the last time we met up for that Mariners game Chris. Yeah I think so.

If it ever comes to pass that you have to watch these games in order to qualify to be in this league then I will be out of here.

I've heard they may FINALLY be ready to have a meeting to set up a committee to discuss the plausibility of FINALLY getting rid of the umpires. In about another 10 years they will have their first meeting. I expect big things.

Someone sent me a trade offer and I never responded. Sorry about that I'm usually pretty good at responding but last week was the worst week of work I've had in about 15 years then I was out of town all weekend and really didn't have a chance to look it over. Things just got hectic. In regards to any potential trade offers Bieber and Giolito are not on the block.

Dammit. Really like that Tellez pickup. Was just looking at that kid. Definitely worth grabbing.
Assuming you took Carter Kieboom instead because his name was slightly cooler.

Someone sent me a trade offer and I never responded. Sorry about that I'm usually pretty good at responding but last week was the worst week of work I've had in about 15 years then I was out of town all weekend and really didn't have a chance to look it over. Things just got hectic. In regards to any potential trade offers Bieber and Giolito are not on the block.
Was probably me... My team sends out a ton of offers.

Was probably me... My team sends out a ton of offers.
Does LEM comanage with you in Fantasy Football too?

I notice you say "my team" and not "me."

Don't worry, I can usually tell who it's coming from.
Guilty!

In full disclosure, Lem handles most of the trades. I am sure you all already knew that.