War
10.00%
4 votes
Westerns
12.50%
5 votes
Other
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I've been thinking about a solution to the 'what countdown is next question' so that there won't be a lot of arguing about it, as there was over the Directed by Women's countdown.

A lot of people will want the popular genre countdowns next: (action,thriller, etc)....BUT I fear if we don't continue the practice of doing a decades countdown after a genre countdown, then we'll never get to do the Pre1930s Countdown. If we don't do that next it will end up like the Mofies...forgotten

So here's my diplomatic solution
After the Horror Countdown is done, we do a genre countdown with a 2 month watch period...and at the same time another host does the Pre 1930s countdown with a 4 month watch period.

The genre countdown will be over with before the deadline voting for the Pre 1930s is due. That way they won't conflict with each other and everybody gets what they want.

Also... I think the Comics List needs a rehash after the past 10 years of massive input from the business... and I might be up for a redux on the subject if it'd mean we'd get more than just a MoFo Top 50.
If any newer MoFos think the recent Lists have been a pain, you haven't seen me when it comes to what qualifies