2017 Mofies Award Ceremony

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Wow. And its retroactive. Now I won't get special PMs asking me wtf < 3 means.

Fine!
</3

Fine!
</3

Wtf does </3 mean please ???

The 3 has built a wall to stop pacman from getting to it. </3
Ah, ty ... I thought it might be an ice-cream with two scoops

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

Fine!
</3

Wtf does </3 mean please ???
Awe. Ty!!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Guaporense?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

forgot this happened but am pleased to see i won best username and all is right with the world again
criticker

HELL YEAH he is!! And I do mean that as a compliment. He shines at it.
Well. I didn't like being listed there though. I guess being named the person who is the one who induces in the most disagreements feels kinda of exclusive. Specially because I was inducted thanks to fights.

Anyway, I guess I am getting to understand better the modus operandi here so I have managed to avoid any fights in about 5 months now (which is a record for me). So I only hope I might not get inducted again for this post next year. Albeit the collective memory of my past here is quite strong so there may still be a high chance of that happening.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Well. I didn't like being listed there though. I guess being named the person who is the one who induces in the most disagreements feels kinda of exclusive. Specially because I was inducted thanks to fights.

Anyway, I guess I am getting to understand better the modus operandi here so I have managed to avoid any fights in about 5 months now (which is a record for me). So I only hope I might not get inducted again for this post next year. Albeit the collective memory of my past here is quite strong so there may still be a high chance of that happening.
Certain people have a certain art to what they do and I easily include you in that.
And seeing what has transpired in your own growth, I see the growth of art.
BRAVO sir!!

To be fair to you Guap, you probably would have NOT won Most Controversial if other people hadn't asked to be excluded from the awards. 1st year that I was at MoFo I was actually hoping to win Most Controversial, I didn't even get nominated for it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
HELL YEAH he is!! And I do mean that as a compliment. He shines at it.

Well for what it's worth to you, I like reading your posts. I just don't post in you anime thread because it's not a genre I'm watching at the moment.