honeykid's DVD Collection

Tools    

I've not seen it, but I think it might be something I'll like and it was cheap, so I went for it.
I hope you like it. It's very enjoyable though might get a bit repetitive. It's one I think is worth rewatching.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Why? Are you surprised about something?
Just realised I never followed up with this. For some reason it was in my mind you didn't like Miami Vice so I was surprised to see you picking up the first couple of seasons. I don't know a great deal about Lost River but was under the impression it was a fantasy film which aren't generally your cup of tea.

As for Bel Ami I didn't really know what that was but just judged it on the involvement of Robert Pattinson. That seems unfair on him though as he seems to have done some interesting stuff since Twilight. And I know you quite like your period dramas.

As for purchases since then you've done pretty well here as well. In fact one post was a for the whole lot. Californication I've not seen a great deal of it but enjoyed what I did see. It's a show I need to get to someday for a really good watch. Are you a fan or was it a blind buy? Edge of Tomorrow (aka Live. Die. Repeat.) I really enjoyed and fancy giving a rewatch at some point quite soon. Lost its way at the finale but aside from that was a bit of a blast. A Town Called Eureka is a great little show. I loved that one and still miss it. V is a classic bit of TV/sci-fi and as you know I'm also a big fan of Miranda. Normally I wouldn't like that type of show but Hart's charm completely sells it. And Nightcrawler was great, one of my favourite films of the last few years.

2 Broke Girls I still haven't given a proper watch yet. I've had the 1st season DVD sitting there for ages since I picked it up for just £1.50 a few years back. Will get to it at some point, if for no other reason than to ogle at Kat Dennings

Runaway Car I've never heard of and the DVD cover makes it look pretty naff. However I've always quite liked Judge Reinhold

but why was this not already in your collection?!
Mostly because it's on tv. A lot. But, also, because it was quite expensive. Especially for something which is on tv a lot and I've seen dozens of times, but it was a fiver and I decided to splash out.

Just realised I never followed up with this. For some reason it was in my mind you didn't like Miami Vice so I was surprised to see you picking up the first couple of seasons. I don't know a great deal about Lost River but was under the impression it was a fantasy film which aren't generally your cup of tea.

As for Bel Ami I didn't really know what that was but just judged it on the involvement of Robert Pattinson. That seems unfair on him though as he seems to have done some interesting stuff since Twilight. And I know you quite like your period dramas.

As for purchases since then you've done pretty well here as well. In fact one post was a for the whole lot. Californication I've not seen a great deal of it but enjoyed what I did see. It's a show I need to get to someday for a really good watch. Are you a fan or was it a blind buy? Edge of Tomorrow (aka Live. Die. Repeat.) I really enjoyed and fancy giving a rewatch at some point quite soon. Lost its way at the finale but aside from that was a bit of a blast. A Town Called Eureka is a great little show. I loved that one and still miss it. V is a classic bit of TV/sci-fi and as you know I'm also a big fan of Miranda. Normally I wouldn't like that type of show but Hart's charm completely sells it. And Nightcrawler was great, one of my favourite films of the last few years.

2 Broke Girls I still haven't given a proper watch yet. I've had the 1st season DVD sitting there for ages since I picked it up for just £1.50 a few years back. Will get to it at some point, if for no other reason than to ogle at Kat Dennings

Runaway Car I've never heard of and the DVD cover makes it look pretty naff. However I've always quite liked Judge Reinhold
I had no interest in seeing the Miami Vice film, but I liked the series way back when. The first couple of seasons are/were pretty good, but I'd be surprised if I bought any more unless they were stupidly cheap and I was weak.

I think I'll like the look of Lost River, but this is the main reason to watch it.

Bel Ami is supposed to be pretty good and, as you say, I do love a period drama.

Californication was a blind buy. I've never liked the look of it, but I've heard almost nothing but good things and a couple of people I know really do recommend it highly, so I thought I'd go with it.

A Town Called Eureka was a quid and I loved the early seasons, so I just had that to have it.

Edge of Tomorrow has that Jack Reacher feel about it. Not something which appealed to me at all, but for some reason it's worked into my mind that I might well like it. Again, it was a pound, so I decided to get it.

I loved V. Still do and probably always will.

You know I like 2 Broke Girls and would/do recommend it. Season 5 just ended here and I liked it more than the last couple of seasons. I'm rewatching season 1 atm (something's finally replaced Friends in my dvd player. It only took three or four years ) and I'm really enjoying it. It's surprising how much I remember of that first season. It's really good stuff. Ogling Kat Dennings is a superb bonus. I highly recommend it.

Runaway Car is something a friend was telling me about. She thought it might be something I'd like, so she found a copy for 50p and gave it to me. It appears to be a slight spoof, which is a bit of a shame, but I'm hoping it works.