Which movie have you watched more than 3x?

Tools    

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
For the movie addicts, like the title says - Which movie have you watched more than 3x? And how many times have you seen it?

Here's my list (as far as I recall):
Back to the Future 2 - 14x (I was bored)
Back to the Future - 8x
Rulyard Kibling's Jungle Book - 7x
Mask of Zorro - 6x
Spider-Man - 4x
Interview with the Vampire - 5x (not to mention read the book)
Far and Away - 9x
Batman - 6x
Batman Returns - 7x
Memphis Belle - 5x

Ok... your turn.

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

Originally Posted by KittyJunkie
For the movie addicts, like the title says - Which movie have you watched more than 3x?
Most any movie I like even a little bit I see more than three times. I have no earthy way of knowing how many times I've seen so very many of my all-time favorites. A damn sight more then eight or nine, that's for sure. A handful I have quite literally watched over one-hundred times, BladeRunner and Casablanca among them. But lots of others I have seen at least fifty times, and hundreds I have seen at least three.

Yeah.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Emperor of Ice Cream
I'm with Holden on this one, too many to list.

yeah- way too many to count. My brothers and I used to wtach the whole entire Star Wars trilogy every Saturday, and then one summer every day we watched 'Independence Day' and now we probly see the LOTR trilogy at least three times a month. Those are the only ones that I have concious knowledge of watching anywhere from 50-100 times.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Lots of them, but I think I have seen,and don't laugh TOO hard at this, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the live action Jim Henson film) the most out of any movie ever. I saw it like once a week in theaters when I was a kid....for almost two months. I was obsessed with that movie.....i watch it now and its pretty silly, but still fun, and at least it isn't TMNT 2. That had vanilla ice in it. ewww.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Lots of them, but I think I have seen,and don't laugh TOO hard at this, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the live action Jim Henson film) the most out of any movie ever. I saw it like once a week in theaters when I was a kid....for almost two months. I was obsessed with that movie.....i watch it now and its pretty silly, but still fun, and at least it isn't TMNT 2. That had vanilla ice in it. ewww.
I've got to agree... I was the biggest TMNT fan when I was really little. I still have a soft spot for them.

Wow, I thought I was alone...

Ya, how many movies have I watched more than 3x? Change that to how many movies have i watched in the past 6 hours more than 3 x

The movie I have seen the most is probably Alladin though, i could sing/speak along to the whole movie.

I ate all your bees.
Like a few ppl here there are movies I have seen in Excess of 25 times. So I'm gonna list movies I have seen in the cinemas more than 3 times.

The Matrix - 3 Times
The Patriot - 3 Times
POTC - 3 Times
XMen 2 - 3 Times

I don't actually think I have seen any movie at the Theaters more than 3 times. Nowdays I dont have the money to see a movie I like more than twice.

Goonies is always a good flick...

Strictly off the top of my head because I'm certain there's more than this :

Gone With The Wind = 10+ times
The Exorcist = 4 times
The Bone Collector = 8 times
The Ring = 5 times
Deep Impact = 15+ times
Stigmata = 3 times
Purple Rain = 10+ times
Titanic = 5 times
Underworld = 3 times
Tomb Raider = 3 times
A Time to Kill = 7 times
Pulp Fiction = 4 times
Interview With The Vampire = 12 times
Girl, Interrupted = 4 times
The Matrix = 9 times
Silence of the Lambs = 3 times
Braveheart = 5 times
Blade = 7 times

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Originally Posted by Yoda
I think it'd be better to ask people which movie they've seen more than three times in the theaters. That would whittle it down a bit.
LOL But I never expected such good response! And to think I was movie crazy I've never seen a movie more than twice in the theatres before, and a movie on television more than 14 times (my record). And already everyone around me's going "Are you NUTS?!"

The films ive seen loads of times, more than most would have to be the indiana jones films, starwars, blade runner, street fighter 2 (anime), blood: the last vampire.

Radioactive Spider Blood
Airplane! at least 7 times

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

I forgot about airplane!

Trainspotting's probably my most watched film as I tend to end up watching it every few weeks. Dread to think how many hours I've spent watching it.

my most watched film is probobly friday. i can always watch that movie and laugh my ass off.