Pulp Fiction

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Does anyone else know what was in the briefcase? We'll I just got done watching this again, and realized what it was. It was Walace's soul. When you think about it, it actually makes sense. He had a bandaid on his neck, where the soul left the body. What he did was he sold his soul to the devil. I think this because the combination to the case was 666. And Bruce Willis was selling his soul to him. Walace gave him money to take a dive, and he said once he committed the act he'd feel a little sting(his soul leaving his body). Well at least thats what I think the deal with the briefcase was.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
while i remember some certain scenes of madness and amusement in the movie I do not remember anything about a briefcase. unless it was involved in the end and I just assumed it had money. all briefcases = money or vital documents unless someone specifically says what's in it and it's not those two.

well anyway, i'm just saying wow, you were paying attention to those details and wish I'd been in on that ... i like noticing intricate stuff like that and obviously you do too.

Nobody knows what was in the briefcase. Even what's-his-face (Tarantino) says he doesn't know. The original plan was to have jewels in it, but they decided that the mystery of what was in the case would be better for the film and the audience. (And that seems to have worked).

By the way, I've seen the theory that it was Wallace's soul in the case before. Quentin has specifically denied that theory, though.

I didn't notice that clock thing.

I keep seeing "Plump Fiction" in the DVD store. I wonder if it is any good or just nasty.

I'm not sure Where I remember hearing it from but I heard that Pulp fiction was the sequel to reviser dogs. but idk I could be wrong. You see True Romance?

I'm not sure Where I remember hearing it from but I heard that Pulp fiction was the sequel to reviser dogs. but idk I could be wrong. You see True Romance?
I heard their set in the same universe because Vincent Vega (Travolta) and Vic Vega (Madsen) are cousins or something.

I just can't believe that in November of 2000, Yoda still hadn't gotten around to seeing Pulp Fiction yet!?!?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

He has Pulp Fiction issues. He keeps delaying the MoFo Pulp Fiction Live Chat we were supposed to have had in, like, September.

His mom wouldn't let him see it - too many bad words.

How old were you again when you started this site, Yoda?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."