Pulp Fiction

Tools    

I still haven't seen it.
I think you should watch it tonight.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I was mildly Trolling to see if I could get a response

I've written a review on it. Good film. Think I rated it 98% or 99%

How old were you again when you started this site, Yoda?
He was in the womb making it. Austruck's uterus is a Wi-Fi hot spot.

I was 15 when I started the site.
In the womb. He wasn't allowed to come out until he was 18.

I heard you had that problem as well.
I was actually 15... 15 is the age when great things happen.

That's when Yoda built the site...

When I was 15, I left school and got a job.

Anyway... thread jacked. Back to Pulp Fiction...

I really love your theory and its ethereal quality but I keep thinking about the look on Vincent's face when he opened the case and we could see that glow coming out of it...the look on Vincent's face implied something tangible and immediately recognizable and something VERY expensive. He looked very impressed with whatever was in the case and I don't think he would have looked impressed at seeing Marcellus' soul...I think he would have looked more confused.

Some Sex tape i guess!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Tarantino originally wanted "My Sharona" for the *cough* *cough* ball gag scene, but was refused by the band. According to him, they chose to let Ben Stiller use it in "Reality Bites" instead.

He also confessed to wanting Fabienne to wear a "Frankie Says Relax" shirt, but the FGTH guy shot it down...which the guy said years later he regretted.

Lol. That guy probably lies awake at night thinking about how much money they lost, how if it wasn't iconic to begin with, that movie would have cemented it in pop culture.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Does anyone else know what was in the briefcase? We'll I just got done watching this again, and realized what it was. It was Walace's soul. When you think about it, it actually makes sense. He had a bandaid on his neck, where the soul left the body. What he did was he sold his soul to the devil. I think this because the combination to the case was 666. And Bruce Willis was selling his soul to him. Walace gave him money to take a dive, and he said once he committed the act he'd feel a little sting(his soul leaving his body). Well at least thats what I think the deal with the briefcase was.
I don't think we can take the 666 to mean anything cause a lot of people have a bad sense of humor and would actually have 666 as a combination on their case.

I don't think we can take the 666 to mean anything cause a lot of people have a bad sense of humor and would actually have 666 as a combination on their case.
I'm sure my neighbors appreciate the fact that my wifi router is called 'beelzehub'.

Does anyone else know what was in the briefcase? We'll I just got done watching this again, and realized what it was. It was Walace's soul. When you think about it, it actually makes sense. He had a bandaid on his neck, where the soul left the body. What he did was he sold his soul to the devil. I think this because the combination to the case was 666. And Bruce Willis was selling his soul to him. Walace gave him money to take a dive, and he said once he committed the act he'd feel a little sting(his soul leaving his body). Well at least thats what I think the deal with the briefcase was.

That's the content actually ahahhaha
Seriously, I understand your theory. I don't know if it's the truth, I need to think about it.
Anyway I think in these situations the best thing to do is to enjoy the mystery and its magic instead of trying to find a solution.