What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Right now, it's this. Always cracks me up no matter my mood. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I love you, Mr. Bubz.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

song from bollywood movie kedarnath . romance in my fave destination---the high mountains . the himalayas precisely .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Lord forbid me, the truth has been spoken
When I heard Armageddon I was afraid she might be yet another one of these young people who are just irreversibly lost, but then when I heard Texas Chainsaw Massacre I saw a glimmer of hope. I shouldn't give up on people that fast.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

When I heard Armageddon I was afraid she might be yet another one of these young people who are just irreversibly lost, but then when I heard Texas Chainsaw Massacre I saw a glimmer of hope. I shouldn't give up on people that fast.
I love Armageddon! I think it's on my list of "guilty favorites"! (Man, that Billy-Bob Thornton sure can act: he can go from a mentally challenged, goodhearted, lawn-mower blade murdering psycho to a NASA mission commander in a heartbeat!)
I still have a VHS copy!

she's indeed no near arthouse territory but at least she does has taste for guilty pleasure thing rather than stereotype a girl who only root titanic, twilight or any local romcom
you wont be need this trivia, just profiling the girl
>splatter film fan
>a weird obsession with resident evil franchise
>ghibli otaku. well every average jap does, except

@resopamenic, what's that girl's number? I think she might be Captain Steel's type!
I'd go watch Armageddon with her!
Then afterwards we could go for ice cream and stare into each others' eyes since I don't speak Japanese. And I could watch her look at me quizzically as I keep asking, "Ni how ma?"

as I keep asking, "Ni how ma?"
n00b! Everybody knows you should be asking jal jinaess-eoyo?
"Hi there, wanna watch Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead together?"

two hindu gurus discussing startup ideas . have they taken 20 tequila shots as is being claimed ?