Marvel

Tools    

I ate all your bees.
I think Tom Cruise is the number 1 contender to play Iron Man. Personally I would not mind Cruise in the roll but Im sure that many Iron Man would hate it. (I never read Iron Man). Also Nick Cage is set to play Ghost Rider. The Fantastic Four is also coming along nicely and they have signed all four actors. Yay for Jessica Alba! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120667/ <== Fantastic Four

Radioactive Spider Blood
Something that Marvel and the studios are doing very well with these new crops of movies is that they are not getting so called 'A list' actors and actresses to star. Tobey Maguire, Thomas Jane, the cast of the FF (except Jessica Alba... what a horrible choice), are not Tom Cruise. Daredevil was alright, but the whole time I watched it, I was like "Where's Matt Damon?" Sticking closer to the comics is one thousand times more important to any real comic book fan as opposed to those making the movie. X-Men had a great ensemble cast, and none of the actors really outshined each other.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

I myself am looking forward to seeing The Green Hornet. I have read on comingsoon.net that they are gonna release it in a few years.

I ate all your bees.
I want a Deadpool movie :/

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by jungerpants
Something that Marvel and the studios are doing very well with these new crops of movies is that they are not getting so called 'A list' actors and actresses to star. Tobey Maguire, Thomas Jane, the cast of the FF (except Jessica Alba... what a horrible choice), are not Tom Cruise. Daredevil was alright, but the whole time I watched it, I was like "Where's Matt Damon?" Sticking closer to the comics is one thousand times more important to any real comic book fan as opposed to those making the movie. X-Men had a great ensemble cast, and none of the actors really outshined each other.
I agree completely. Infact I hadn't seen anyone from X-Men before except Patrick Stewart and Ian MacKellen (only because I'd seen LOTR first though), but I did recognise the woman who played Jean from Goldeneye.