The 4400

Tools    

I keep seeing the commercials for this on TV -- looks intriguing --

I'm looking forward to seeing it. Anyone else?

Looks pretty dull and cheesy to me, uninteresting made-for-TV stuff. I certainly won't be watching.

The official site is HERE.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I think it looks pretty good. The commercials kind of sweep you in.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I just heard about this show yesterday, and it sounds really interesting to me. Thanks for the link, Mr Pike, I like how that website is put together. I expect it will be reasonably corny, but you know... "on or off the cob, America loves corn".

First hour was great. But, like all great concept films, the trick is coming up with a satisfying resolution, and it looks like...

WARNING: "The 4400" spoilers below
...they're going the "supernatural" route, with some of the people returning having powers. Too soon to tell, but that's what it looks like so far. Eh.

Radioactive Spider Blood
I thought the second episode was pretty good. It's a little confusing so far, but that's what they're trying to get at... I guess. Anyone know how long this is supposed to run for?

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

I'm happy with it so far.

This a mini series -- so, I believe that there are 6 episodes in total.

Such a shame -- i like where this is going too, and w/ 4400 people, they'd never run out of material.

I totally like this show...all thier powers are pretty crazy. Which one is your favorite?

coke kills drink pepsi
yeah, but is the show in your opinion any good