Spiderman 3 confirmed

Tools    

Don't get me wrong ......that was not a racist remark at all . I was referring to the point of keeping it faithful to the comics that's all. Yes, Ving Rhames did an outstanding performance, no doubt about that.

While we're at it...there's news that they are planning to make a Kojak TV movie with Ving Rhames as Kojak. That's another example - good performance is one thing......actuallity (sp) totally different subject.

Originally Posted by Zzat
Saw Spider-Man 2

It was pretty good better then the first!
Green Goblin is in the third one or the Lizard cause you see Doctor Connors in the second one, It could be possible but i highly doubt it. Cause if Lizard was going to be in the third one they wouldnt have shown harry discovering his fathers green goblin mask and the exploding pumpkins and the glider! So the Lizard is going be in the 4th one probably.

Oh yea Do you think Dylan Baker is perfect for the role of Doctor Connors Aka The Lizard
Obviously the second movie opens the story line of Harry Osborn taking over where his father left off. But the appearance of Dr. Connors and, more so, Spider-man's unexplained loss of powers in the second film ease the viewer into the story about the genetic recombinator.
If this plotline is carried out well it could include the appearance of Michael Morbius, which would be a good way of introducing Felicia Hardy as well.
The introduction of James Jameson, son of JJJ, has opened the possibility of entering the symbiont.
Personally, I don't think they will continue the series after a fourth movie. Tobey Maguire would then forever bel niked to his role as Spider-man, hampering him in his career.
Finally I just have to say that we cannot expect the makers to include every single one of the enemies that Spidey has battled with throughout the years. My own favorites include Shocker and the Hobgoblin. Though it seems unlikely that either of them will show up in the next movies.

im pretty sure ving rhames didnt play the kingpin in DD it was the guy from the green mile

Radioactive Spider Blood
Michael Clarke Duncan.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

MovieForums Extra
Originally Posted by Zeiken
Which one was the one in Armageddon? I always thought they were all the same guy
Michael Clarke Duncan.

Movie lover + spiderman obsessive!
they are also making a spiderman 4
personally i cant wait