Pets

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The other half is a Shih-Tzu so when people ask me what breed he is I say a Jack-s**t
Forgive me if you find this inappropriate, but I have posted this elsewhere around here, and nebs just reminded me of it. (Warning: one bad word in the song.)

Banned from Hollywood.
used to have a dog when i was really young...

He died when i was 15.

nowdays i have a hamster, (for about a year)

but planing to get a dog again... in the near future

This is my dog Pups, I found her 4yrs ago, abandoned down a country lane. I was taking her to the rescue centre, to be rehomed but she suckered me with her big brown eyes. She loves the car, but not to keen on her harness!

She' s a great character, can't understand why she was dumped? was expecting all sorts of bad behaviour, but no she was well trained.
But it was holiday time when i found her, & a lot of animals are dumped then.
Hey their loss & my gain

I decided to take some photos of my rats today. I know several pregnant people, so I figured I'd do a toy-themed shoot.

Dots was pretty cooperative about it:

But Goobers had other ideas:

Think he's trying to send a message?

My family was always the kind that had pets, when we were young my Mum leased land with a few friends and had horses. My uncle owned a Childrens python that we played with when we were young. We always had pet dogs as well. So when we were old enough to choose our own pets, our parents didn't mind what kind of pets we had as long as we looked after them. Since then between me and my brother we have had every kind of pet from rats to scorpions and everything in-between. Right now since were living in a smaller rented town-house we only have a cat and small dog. Ill post some photos when I have time to scan them.

My family was always the kind that had pets,
Mine too

My uncle owned a Childrens python that we played with when we were young.
Yesterday I took my Nephews little boy to a small zoo up the road from me, He wanted me to read out all the names of the snakes in the snake house They had a Childrens Python there I had never heard of it before

Yesterday I took my Nephews little boy to a small zoo up the road from me, He wanted me to read out all the names of the snakes in the snake house They had a Childrens Python there I had never heard of it before
They aren't poisonous or aggressive but they still aren't really a children's python. Lol.

Happy New Year from Philly!
I have two black cats. Miss Nico aka the Neekster aka Niki Naki Nu and Brian aka Cryin' Brian aka Fluffy McFluffington of the Philadelphia McFluffingtons.

I am thinking of adding a fancy goldfish to my menagerie. Someone who looks like this.

I took some more photos of the rats yesterday.

(My little tribute to Farmville. I'm totally addicted to that stupid game.)

And some Halloween photos. It's early, I know, but what the heck.

So I did an early xmas photo shoot with the boys today. I was going to wait to post the results though (I plan on doing a Thanksgiving one, too. I'm just waiting for a prop that I ordered to arrive), but I can't wait.
Here's the best I could manage of them together:

Goobers by himself:

Dots by himself:

and a funny outtake from Goob's solo session:

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Miss Vicky's pets are like models!

Well, normally I'm not a big dog lover, but my older sisters Pittbull has been staying with us. She had puppies about two weeks ago and their eyes finally opened. They are so adorable. There are the girls Pretzel and Audrey, and the boys Beast and Indiana (). I've been playing with them almost all day.