Intro-y Thing

Tools    

To introduce myself do I really need to create a new thread? This seems like a waste of space to me and really, who else besides me (I?) wants a thread dedicated to well, me? Anyway, I guess I'll get to the introductiony part of this post. This is stupid. My name, as you may have guessed is Maude (no). Most of you probably already know a little bit about me because my dad has talked about me here (not that I'm so egotistical to think he talks about me ALL the time, but, whatever and now I feel really awkward but, yet again, whatever). So, basically,

HI!

I'm Sarah and I just want to be loved... I'm trying to come up with a list of favorite movies but am having a really hard time with it. My dad says I should have more movies on it that aren't his favorites. And I definitely need more foreign films. I'm going to go to USC's School of Cinematic Arts next year... I guess that's somewhat impressive... I love tortilla chips and refried beans with tons of salsa brava. And this whole post is really lame. That's all I think I'm going to say. Leave the tiniest bit of mystery.

Welcome to the human race...
Hi there, Sarah. Welcome to MoFo (and if you reckon an introductory thread feels unnecessary, wait until somebody starts a thread for you on your birthday...)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Welcome Sarah! Yes, an introduction thread is a bit much, but I feel I know you now.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Thank you very much. I stole it from the Andrew Bird Newsletter but am so anal about photography that I also fixed it a little bit in photoshop even though you can't notice the changes now.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
My detective skills are kicking in and are telling me that your dad has an F in his name on here too.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the forum Sarah.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

TUS, are you really Sherlock Holmes?!?! I always thought he was a fictional character.

Hey sarah, I'm HK, I hate most of the films your dad loves, but he forgives me.... I think.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome, Sarah. A waste of space? We're all currently on something that doesn't even exist, at least physically speaking, so how can your intro thread in it be a waste of space?

Or...does it (the Internet) exist physically?

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

I was just being silly. If first impressions are everything, I guess I'm screwed. :P

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Welcome to MoFo.