The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Poor lil puddy back home after his op today:

It all makes sense now!!!!
Cat be all like, "yo. food me."

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I'm wary of people anthropomorphizing their pets and their actions, but I can say with a pretty high degree of confidence that my two cats have little to no desire to be out in the wild and that they're definitely happier staying inside. There are plenty of scenarios where even someone who isn't especially precious about their pets can be confident that they know what's best for them, and that that isn't just giving them free rein to do whatever.

Naturally, further discussion should/would be moved into another thread, probably the general "Pets" thread. That said, feel free to continue replying/discussing, not a problem to move it all over there.

I’m sorry, I was really trying not to make this comment I’m about to make, because it’s unpopular, but it’s an opinion and take it as a unimportant one.

I get more amazed by day, I really do, we homo sapiens love to believe we’re in control, starting with nature, we must put it in a box of understanding, nature should be at our command, in the animal kingdom what we can’t domesticate, we either kill or try to imprison, and the funniest thing is, the animal rights people are the firsts ones to accept it.

I’m gonna tell you something old people, the cats don’t need your love, you most of the times need there’s, and there is nothing wrong with none of that, but please, accept it at least, let the cat be cat, and nature do nature.

That cat got hurt, that’s bad, okay, but believe me, he/she probably is caring less than the “owner”. A cat is not afraid to die, he have a survival instinct, it’s a different thing.
The good news is circus animals are mostly a thing of the past... and zoos are on their way out. Sad for us, good for the animals!

No, why? I live in Portugal, but for many ignorant's it's the same place.
Most people would have common sense... Spain people speak what is known as "Original Spain" where Portugal speak "Portuguese"

and like Argentina, they speak "Original Spanish" and people in Brazil speak "Portuguese".
Mexico and in the United States speak "New Spanish".

I have a good friend here that is from Portugal. He's an amazing person overall.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
The good news is circus animals are mostly a thing of the past... and zoos are on their way out. Sad for us, good for the animals!
But we will always have the cookies.

I hope not about zoos... my daughter works at ours.... she is going from educator in the Stingray Bay to Educational handler. She walks around the zoo, talking about whatever reptile thats in her hand or cage.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I could be so bad and wicked with this statement.
Hold your horses, I'm dominative, too!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Most people would have common sense... Spain people speak what is known as "Original Spain" where Portugal speak "Portuguese"
Not accordingly to this video.

I have a good friend here that is from Portugal. He's an amazing person overall.
That's good to know. We're such a small country, in terms of land, in terms of sea, we're a little bit bigger, but they aren't ours anyway, they belong to CEE, like everything else.

The trick is not minding

Pic taken taken from this past Summer.
Standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon.

Side note: not sure why it’s sideways, but it’s there

A system of cells interlinked
Stelly @ 8 months!