The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
@Captain Steel: It was a guy. He was not my usual type. But it was cool/good.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Voted in national elections today for right wing PM Narendra Modi's supporter sitting MP Rahul Shewale . The ink of index finger is mark of having voted .

I found this at Walmart....a supplement for older people....made from old people?

Brrrrrr....what is that; Soylent Brown? Somebody in advertising either hasn't seen the movie or has a macabre sense of humor.

Nice gift for you @MovieGal as your daughter knows how you much you enjoy those little crafted creatures.

Brrrrrr....what is that; Soylent Brown? Somebody in advertising either hasn't seen the movie or has a macabre sense of humor.
Perhaps they learned now that you can flavor it to hide the taste of humans... the brown is actually Cacao (Chocolate). They have Strawberry flavored as well.

For those on the go... we got Soylent Squared... flavored human bars!!

I wonder if its possible that the creators knew nothing of the film. (The green crackers were horrible to look at anyway!)

Nice gift for you @MovieGal as your daughter knows how you much you enjoy those little crafted creatures.
I do like the cute and unique... they are cute mice and they are shipped to the USA by the Danish company that manufactors them.

I asked @MovieMeditation about them when I first discovered them.. they are a high end Danish kids stuffed toys. To me, they are cute collectables that are rare. Only a few stores sell them. Mainly one, which happens to be across the street from where my daughter works.

I think @Slappydavis loves Soylent, yeah. I tried something called Meal Squares for a bit. They weren't bad, but not appetizing enough to want to eat all the time. I can see the appeal, though, of just not thinking so much about food. It can drain a lot of thought to decide what to eat each day.

I asked @MovieMeditation about them when I first discovered them.. they are a high end Danish kids stuffed toys. To me, they are cute collectables that are rare. Only a few stores sell them. Mainly one, which happens to be across the street from where my daughter works.
Yeah, I recognised them instantly! they are super nice!

I expect the next one to be named Anders

Yeah, I recognised them instantly! they are super nice!

I expect the next one to be named Anders
I already named one Anders... wow you need to read back in the thread.... and there is Mads.. I just named them all...

First row: Prince Jan, Mads
Last row: Svend (superhero), Valter (red hat), Sanne (Ballerina), Ane & Enok (the twins) and Anders (race car)

(I hope I went authentic with the names)

I already named one Anders... wow you need to read back in the thread.... and there is Mads.. I just named them all...

First row: Prince Jan, Mads
Last row: Svend (superhero), Valter (red hat), Sanne (Ballerina), Ane & Enok (the twins) and Anders (race car)

(I hope I went authentic with the names)
The next shall be Anders Jr. then!

Sorry! I just remember we talked about it on mail or something before you bought them. And then I must have forgot you actually got them and named them... I've had a hectic day, I'm sorry

My new addition to the Danish mice

Meet Princess Freja

She was named by a close and sweet friend @MovieMeditation

Is there a thread where members can post their cinema fan art? I didn't see any such thread.
Start your own thread. If one already exists @Yoda will tell you so & he might combine the two.

Funny Photo I took a week ago
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB40C89A-7120-4372-AC85-3155B780ED7B.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	391.2 KB
ID:	54301  

A system of cells interlinked
Funny Photo I took a week ago
Nebbit! Long time no see...

Welcome back!