MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2018 Regular Season

Tools    

Ah, gotcha. I feel ya. It really doesn't even make sense that I'm a sport's fan. The Mariner's have performed the same song and dance for so many years now that they have literally driven away most of the best fans. And yet, I still follow them a little just to sort of keep tabs I guess. I pretty much refuse to go to games tho. It's the only real vote I have. They are pretty damn rich too, they could be so much better but they never sell out and really go for it. I mean, at this point I'm thinking they may be that team that just never even makes it to the World Series.
Yeah, 538 even did an article on Seattle's rough patch: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ayoff-drought/

Yeah, 538 even did an article on Seattle's rough patch: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ayoff-drought/

They should have followed history a little closer. If they would have waited till say, now. They could have wrote a different article. The same one that gets written nearly every year. As of now, they are just barely the third place team in their own division. This isn't a bold prediction. Just history repeating itself over and over. They won't make the playoffs and they probably won't finish above .500.

Hitters 0 for 16 today (EDIT: 17)(EDIT AGAIN: 18. What is happening.). What an epic slump from a totally arbitrary (and disproportionately talented) group of players.

Always weird, too, because it's not like you can do anything but keep running them out there.

Hitters 0 for 16 today (EDIT: 17)(EDIT AGAIN: 18. What is happening.). What an epic slump from a totally arbitrary (and disproportionately talented) group of players.

Always weird, too, because it's not like you can do anything but keep running them out there.
At the time I had checked, your roster as many quality starts as hits.

And Yoda is right about the team name. Though its OBVIOUS right?

I liked it because out of all the pun economist/sabermetrics names I had, it was by far the biggest stretch.

Dang it, I was rushing to post here why that happened before any ball breaking and it's because I'm now using the yahoo mobile App for the first time. NOT indecisiveness, and yeah I'd admit it if it was.

Kevin Cash did it again..... If he had been a pitcher when he played he wouldn't have made these decisions

I misspoke, Snell gave up 2 hits and threw 76 pitches compared to his last outing of 48. Sorry to Coach Cash, but it sure would have been nice to have picked up a quality start on each of these.

Seems like every year I've got a good bead on lots of sleeper pitchers...that don't figure it out until late-July, by which time I've had to drop them to make room for someone else.