"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

Also, you do realize My Right Foot isn't a movie, right?

My Right Foot is obviously a joke answer, so the foot pic is still the screenshot to guess.
Figured that. Impossible to know the movie from just that shot.

Literally only two people had responded. I thought I'd give some more people some time to see the picture before throwing another screenshot up. Sorry it's been a whole hour since I posted my second screenshot.

Another game held hostage

I understand asking for another hint when it has been a while. Thinking the game is held hostage every time you don't know the answer is ludicrous. Don't know the answer, maybe somebody else will. Let the game breathe a bit.

Literally only two people had responded. I thought I'd give some more people some time to see the picture before throwing another screenshot up. Sorry it's been a whole hour since I posted my second screenshot.
The first shot was posted three days ago.

Let me know when you want another screenshot!
Nobody has a clue so if you want to keep the thread going, I guess another screenshot. Maybe something where we might possibly figure it out?

Honestly, if someone knew the movie well they could have figured it out already (one of my shots actually is in the trailer and appears in the movie more than once), so I can't guarantee my next screenshot will elucidate what the movie is for you.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Reveals are no fun!

If this game drags on much longer, someone will post a screenshot from another movie in order to keep this thread alive. That's how things are here. When posting screenshots, its best to gradually go from obscure shots (like a foot) to the obvious, like an actor's or actress's face. People get bored quickly here. Look in the archives for games people lost interest in due to lack of participation.

No clue with the new shot.

That is exactly the tactic I took, more obscure to less obscure. I gave you one of the lead actors' faces in the last screenshot. A famous actor too. Your last movie was up for 3 days (the one I guessed), so it's a bit strange to me that you're saying that after less than a day we should all write mine off.

If this game drags on much longer, someone will post a screenshot from another movie in order to keep this thread alive. That's how things are here. When posting screenshots, its best to gradually go from obscure shots (like a foot) to the obvious, like an actor's or actress's face. People get bored quickly here. Look in the archives for games people lost interest in due to lack of participation.

No clue with the new shot.