Trouble at the Bundy Ranch - Here comes the Feds...

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

Thoughts?

This was all over some cattle that got onto public lands and were grazing. The authorities were trying to move the cattle out of the area.

I know some folks thought theyre constitutional rights were being infringed upon blah blah blah... Those cops were trying to keep the area secure, and that group of people were pretty upfront and unafraid. Good way to get tazed or bit or worse.

Gotta take the side of Johnny Law on this one, people bitching over cattle being moved?! Those idiots should be more picky with their causes.

A system of cells interlinked
"After 20 years of battling the US government for use of his family's land, a Nevada rancher’s “one-man range war” may soon end. The family says heavily-armed federal agents have surrounded the ranch as "trespass cattle” are removed from the disputed land."

"After 20 years of battling the US government for use of his family's land, a Nevada rancher’s “one-man range war” may soon end. The family says heavily-armed federal agents have surrounded the ranch as "trespass cattle” are removed from the disputed land."
Completely different motivation than what I read...

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/utah-brot...t/?cat_orig=us

I saw this full story on RT yesterday. This is yet another example of our country becoming a police state. If you don't fall into line you will be tazed, pepper sprayed and arrested. The broad who called the animals "trespass cattle" is a complete corporate stooge. This Bundy guy has used this land for DECADES!

I'd really like an update on this, but as usual mainstream media is still busy trying to find that pesky missing plane.

Mr. Bundy would like to thank all of you who supported him in his time of need by now explaining a few things to you all about the negro. God bless this land.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
I like RT, but lately their reporting has been riddled with hyperbole and partisanship. With the current events transpiring in Ukraine, the network has turned into a propaganda piece for Putin.

In saying that, the West's demonisation of Bundy Ranch has been something else.