What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

In Heaven Everything Is Fine
Zodiac (David Fincher)

Aww... movies like this are the reason I go to the theaters.

pans labrynth 5/5 top movie

Night At The Museum - The beginning was a bit boring with some, excuse me for saying, typical American humor i dont like anymore (too soft) But after an hour it started to be quite entertaining (or maybe that was because i just had a couple of beers).
The end is actually pretty nice.

Grade: 5/10

And do check my "art": Deviant

Bobby, it tells the story of the events leading up to Bobby Kennedy being killed from the POV of the civilians caught in the crossfire. It was a very slow burning movie. Everything plodded along at its own pace and it got the story told. It was fine - not bad but not phenomenal.

Movie Forums Extra
Departed and it was 10/10

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
The Good German.

When I went to get the tickets, the cashier said 'You do know it's in black and white, yeah?' Like they'd had complaints. Or maybe like only morons would want to see a black and white film...

You ready? You look ready.
Zodiac

Black Snake Moan

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

i thought that i'd put this one up quick

saw the sneak preview of the last mimzy tonight...

very very weird flick and recommended highly for sci fi buffs only...

definitely not for kids...was surprised at how many kids were there...

Saw 300 this weekend. Nice, bloody fun. Flicks like that are why I still go to the movies.

300 - It was my third time seeing it, first wth a public audience. Love the movie. And that new Spiderman 3 teaser....sweet!!!
Yeah my brother told me there was a new trailer with this today. Is it much different than the 7 minute one they had out a few nights back?

Yeah my brother told me there was a new trailer with this today. Is it much different than the 7 minute one they had out a few nights back?
The 7-minute exclusive look they had on TV was well, kinda tame. The "only" thing really exciting was the GG 2/peter parker chase. The new teaser shows Venom and the Brock storyline mostly. Which is sweet.

The 7-minute exclusive look they had on TV was well, kinda tame. The "only" thing really exciting was the GG 2/peter parker chase. The new teaser shows Venom and the Brock storyline mostly. Which is sweet.
Hmm, I thought that scrap was very entertaining and took up allot of the trailer personally. I do want to see more of Venom though you lucky dog you.

I saw Norbit last night. Eddie Murphy has been in a lot of scrap the last few years, Daddy Day Care, I-Spy, Pluto Nash, Showtime, Dr. Dolittle 2(I'll give him Dolittle 1), Heck I laughed at the Klumps and still felt it wasn't his best work. Shrek is fine but even it lacks a bit of the old Murphy flair. He's back, cutting costs playing 90% of the cast himself. But seriously this is a good film. It's an old reliable formula but the laughs come hard and fast. Actually looking sideways to my mate, it looked like he was gonna have a coronary from laughing - which doubled my viewing pleasure seeing his reactions .

Dead Silence
- Absolutely creepy. My g/f jumped in my lap like every 10 seconds. :P The guys behind Saw did an absolutely awesome job.
I almost saw that today. I decided on "Premonition" though. As usual I was disappointed with the ending. Sandra Bullock still looks very young for her age.

I plan on seeing it this week. Though it looks cool to me, I'll let ya know how I like it when I see it.
Okie doke.