What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

Apocolypto 8/10 - much like an action packed national geographic documentary.
Pursuit of Happyness 8.5/10 - Will Smith does a really good job at portraying his character and the story is inspirational.

Originally Posted by jrs
And you call yourself movie"activist"? That picture was a worthless piece of sh*t. It had no reason to be written, produced or even shown in public.
i thought it was chessy, and corny but i also thought it was good. i mean sure it ripped off jaws completly, but hey. if thats the kind of suspence movies their making it was pretty good compared to the other crap they produce for thrillers these days.

-The Breakfast Club

I saw Letters from Iwo Jima, Pans Labyrinth & Children of Men in the last week in theatres - what a week...

The last movie I saw was this past Saturday, Freedom Writers and it was a very good and inspiring movie. Hilary Swank once again did a great performance in the lead role.

A system of cells interlinked
Hi Amber, and welcome. Have fun hanging around on the boards, and, if you like what you see (and read), head on over to the Introduction Thread and say hi to everyone!

Thanks, I will head over there next.

In Heaven Everything Is Fine
Babel (Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu)

Not on par with Amores Perros or 21 Grams, but still worth the price of admission. Barely.

Hmm, it would have to be Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Last movie i saw was children of men which really wasn't that great looking forward to Ghost Rider though

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by liltennispro30
Last movie i saw was children of men which really wasn't that great looking forward to Ghost Rider though
Not that great?

Please explain...

fbi
rocky balboa twice. i'm a huge stallone and rocky fan. met him at the british premiere two weeks ago.

great film. training seqeunce could have been better. the movie had emotion and heart.
bring on rambo 4

Shadow Boxer (4/10) Pace was brutal in this one. It couldn't get on a roll at all.

Charlottes Web....

It was very cute....

the hitcher, pretty good for today's standards

children of men. it was pretty awesome.

Originally Posted by MovieActivist
the hitcher, pretty good for today's standards
I think I will catch that one soon. I loved the original.

Originally Posted by Escape
I think I will catch that one soon. I loved the original.
yah, it was good i have to see the original still

Letters of Iwo Jima... finally